The invite-chapter 10

Aquarius p.o.v

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS FUC*ING HORRIBLE ILL NEVER FIND A BOYFRIEND OR BE POPULAR" Sagittarius cried her mascara running down her eyes "for god sake were not here forever get over it" libra rolled her eyes leaning against the pillows on geminis bed cancer sighed and flopped down "my name is so horrible did you know there's disease named after me it's CANCER and it kills people" she said her voice raising "wow that's harsh on you"  Taurus sighed patter her back
Knock,knock,knock.... hello?
"Hello who is this?" The boys a voice called I opened the door and all the boys filed in with Luke as well "heeyyyy" he grinned "hi...." Sagittarius said looking him up and down "so um I get your names" he smirked Scorpio gave him a look "I guess your.... Scorpio" he burst out laughing libra walked up to him and kicked his shins hard "owwww" he hopped around while I smirked "don't make fun of our names at least we're not annoying show offs" she said coldly "hey not cool man in fact I'm sure I got the shivers from how cold you are you want a hug to warm you up" he smirked libra kicked his shins in the same place harder and walked away he winced and cursed "why are you here anyways" Virgo questioned frowning "to give you these" he took out some decorated pieces of cards and handed them to everyone"
'Halloween party welcome to everyone be sure to dress up! 7:00 at the hall next Saturday  hope to see you!' It read "oh I love dressing up!" Gemini awed "ugh I hate it" Capricorn sniffed "I have no idea what to wear when ever these things happen" Taurus huffed "well you better figure it out this is the second best party of the year the best ones are the end of school party which wow you better be prepared for" Luke said laughing "well we're all going I'm making sure you all don't turn out as losers I'm taking us all shopping tomorrow" Sagittarius assured giving them a stern look "I'm NOT going shopping...for a costume" Scorpio spat "oh yes you are I recall a secret that I over heard something about who you li...." "OK OK ILL COME" he shot looking flustered "what was that about?" Leo said eyeing Scorpio "NOTHING SHUT UP" he rushed "oh I just over heard him saying who he likes" Sagittarius evilly laughed "oooooooh who is it?" Gemini squealed "NO ONE NOW LETS LEAVE THIS CONVERSATION" Scorpio yelled libra laughed "aww poor Scorpio he has actual feelings" Aries laughed I smirked a bit "ok guys let's leave it" cancer grinned slightly. "Well I'm going to ask you all to leave I'm picking out an outfit for tomorrow" Gemini giggled "what?! For going to pick a costume?" Virgo said confused "duh now leave" she shot back "guys let's leave before she screams us out" I rushed I jumped off the bed and walked out followed by libra and Taurus and the rest behind them "bye bye!" Gemini chirped slamming her door "I don't get girls" Leo said shaking his head "neither" Scorpio nodded "CYAS" we all called as we retreated to our rooms.

Well that's a pretty basic Chapter but oh well next chapter they can pick out costumes and I have cute ideas 🖤🌌
Suggest things that you want to see
Bye byeeeeeee

🌌🌌🌌🌌