Chapter 5 - Gift of Foresight

Bardock watched the flickering flames as he chewed meat off the bone from his team's latest kill. He forced himself to watch the hypnotic flames dance to keep his mind away from the news he had recently received before him and his team attacked Planet Kanassa. In the flames he could see his past, in those fires he could see his life when it had been perfect and complete…

*FLASHBACK*

"You're leaving again? But you've only been back one week!" Zukini shouted after Bardock revealed that he and his team were given another mission. "And they've sent you to Planet Milk?! With a population of their size and sophisticated weaponry, isn't that a planet an elite 1st class warrior team should be given?"

"I have a good team, we're even doing better than some of those elites." Bardock bragged. "After my last soak in the healing tank, the scientists stated that my power level is rising at an exponential rate."

"Bardock, are you telling me that you're close to breaking through 3rd class barrier?" Zukini gasped.

"It's only a matter of time, if our team goes on a couple more difficult missions, I'm certain that I can break that barrier." Bardock confided.

"I guess I should stop dreaming of you returning to the lab, concocting potions by my side?" Zukini replied wistfully. "…but I knew it was silly dream, in my heart I always knew it was your destiny to be a great warrior. If not the greatest warrior."

He held her gaze and could see the pride swell in her dark blue eyes. She genuinely relished in his accomplishments.

"Well, I suppose I should make one good meal for you before you leave. Who knows when you'll be able eat decently again?" Zukini muttered aloud. "Planet Milk may not even have suitable beasts for barbequing."

"Ah. But I'd rather make a meal of you instead," Bardock stated, grabbing his wife from behind. He nuzzled her ear as his hands slipped over her hips. One hand glided down to the apex of her thighs, cupping her gently, as the other crept up her spine, undoing her armoured breastplate. Zukini swayed back, her tail unfurling from her waist twitching in delight.

Bardock made quick work of their clothing, tossing aside their armour and body suits in mere seconds. Throwing Zukini's naked form over his shoulder, he quickly levitated to their bedchamber. With a grunt he threw her onto their bed. He grew excited as he watched the rise and fall of her breasts as her breath grew rapid with anticipation. Her golden anchor charm dangled between the desirable mounds of flesh.

"As you lie there like that, you look good enough to eat." Bardock growled as he floated above her, watching her like hunter with their prey. Her navy blue eyes glittered with desire seeing Bardock's well-chiselled body hovering above her. Even after several years of being his mate, the sight of his rippling muscles uncovered by his battle armour still managed to get her blood boiling with the deep need to feel his hard body pressed up against hers.

"You do look like you're getting ready to attack and devour me," Zukini teased, lifting herself up on her elbows, her tail swishing back and forth.

"You look like you're getting ready to attack back," Bardock responded with a self-assured smirk.

"I won't be as easy as your next Milk victim, that's for sure." Zukini challenged as she crouched up on all fours looking ready to pounce on the levitating saiyan. She then flew off the bed and shoved Bardock against the ceiling, testing his levitating abilities. She wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her arms about his neck as she kissed him hard on the mouth. Zukini moaned in delight after Bardock broke their kiss and transferred his wet kisses to her breasts. She felt her desire growing hotter and hotter as the tip of his tongue circled furiously around her hardened pink nipple.