The Ties That Bind

At the Old Witch House Bonnie and Elena are standing in front of the coffins. "I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message" Bonnie said. "I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time" Elena said looking at the coffins. "Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you" Bonnie said.

"So, these are the rest of his family?" Elena asked looking at the coffins. "Yeah. Elijah,Victoria and two others" Bonnie said pointing to the 4 coffins which were in a line. "This one...is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus" she added pointing to the coffin which was separate. Stefan enters.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan asked. "I needed her to know about the coffin" Bonnie said. "And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie" Stefan said. "So what are you gonna do, Stefan? Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena asked. "Don't tempt me, Elena" Stefan said. "I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her" Bonnie said.

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Stefan asked. "I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Bonnie said as she pulls a photo out of her pocket and shows Elena. "Oh my god, Bonnie" Elena said. Stefan looks at the photo. "Who is this?" Stefan asked. "It's my mom" Bonnie said.

Stefan enters into his house and sees Klaus is sitting in a chair, drinking alcohol. Music is blaring. Stefan turns the music down. "What are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan asked. "Enjoying our stalemate" Klaus said. "What do you want?" Stefan asked. "The question is what you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back" Klaus said. "Well, see...Klaus...I'm not negotiating" Stefan said. "And you understand, that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?" Klaus said. "No, No. You leave Mystic Falls and then give me call in a few years and we'll talk" Stefan said. "I can give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal" Klaus said. "Or what? You make one move and I will drop" Stefan said as Klaus laughed. "Yes, right. Crazy Stefan. How is that working out for you? Any friends left?" Klaus said.

After getting the address Elena and Bonnie are driving to Bonnie's mom house.

"I just can't believe that I'm actually going to see her. Or meet her. Sort of. Since I don't really remember her" Bonnie said. "You don't really talk about her" Elena said. "What's to say? She left, never wrote, never called. Not even when my Grams died. Could we talk about you and Damon instead?" Bonnie asked. "I'm not talking about it. He kissed me. It's not gonna happen again" Elena said. "I mean...was it good?" Bonnie asked with a grin. "It doesn't matter" Elena said. "That means it was" Bonnie said just as her mobile phone rings.

"Oh...It's Stefan. I told him I'd call him as soon as I got the address" Bonnie said. "Ignore him. Bonnie, your about to see your mom for the first time in 15 years. I'm not letting anyone ruin that moment" Elena said. "Yeah, but he's gonna keep at it until I pick up" Bonnie said. "Fine" Elena said as she picks up.

"What?" Elena asked. "Where are you?" Stefan asked. "Bonnie and I are gonna spend the night at the lake house, while we wait for Sheriff Forbes to give us new addresses" Elena lied. "You're kidding me, right? Stefan asked. "No, Stefan, I'm not. We need a night off from your insanity" Elena said. "Klaus is getting antsy. He knows that I'm stalling. We need to move faster" Stefan said. "Well, we're doing everything we can. So, could you maybe not call every five minutes?" Stefan asked. "Sure, Elena. Whatever you say" Stefan said as he knows that Elena was lying because hr is in Elena's house and picks up the driver's license record with Abby's North Carolina address on it. They hang up.