60's Decade Dance

After some time everyone decided to discuss the plan about the decade dance which was taking place that very night. Caroline had got a text from Matt asking her to meet up. So she had left."Okay let's continue... today is the last dance and my brother will definitely show up. There is no doubt about that" Victoria said walking about. "Well Dana was compelled by him" Bonnie said. "He compelled her to ask Elena if she would save him a last dance" Bonnie added. "Okay that kinda sounds like my brother" Victoria said looking at Bonnie. "What are we going to do?" Elena asked. "So we go to the dance, we find him" Damon said. "Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like" Stefan said. "Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply" Damon said and Victoria chuckled. "He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school" Stefan said. He looked at Elena and Bonnie. "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan said.

"Stefan's right. He could be anybody. He will not show up as himself" Victoria said just as someone knocked on the door. Alaric entered. "There you are" Damon said. "Sorry I'm late" Alaric said and entered. He saw Victoria sitting on the couch. "Who is this?" Alaric asked shocked. "Sorry. I'm Victoria Mikaelson. You're Alaric Saltzman the History teacher of Mystic Falls and a Vampire Hunter I presume" Victoria said. Alaric nodded."Mikaelson as in related to Elijah and Klaus?" Alaric asked. "Yes precisely. They are my brothers" Victoria said. "Pleasure to meet you in person" Alaric said and extended his hand. Victoria shook his hand and felt something. She only had this feeling around her family. She knew something about him was not right.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move" Damon said. "Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?". "Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him" Bonnie said. "That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around" Alaric said. Victoria looked at him curiously when he was not looking. "Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." Damon starts to say when he rushes at Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him. "Well, I was impressed" Stefan said. "It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can" Bonnie said.

"And you're helping us. Why?" Alaric asked Victoria. "Because I will not let you all die under the hands of my brother which is very unlikely to happen today" Victoria said. "So I assume that you are also participating in the dance?" Alaric asked. "Yes. Indeed. I will accompany Damon in chaperoning. Is that okay with you Damon?" Victoria asked looking at Damon. "Okay? I'm glad to take you" Damon said with a smile. Victoria smiled back. "Okay that's that then" Stefan said. "I'm gonna go and get some of my sixties dresses from my car" Victoria said and she went to the door. "I'll come with you" Elena said and went along with Victoria.

They went to the driveway. Victoria opened the hood of her car. Elena looked inside and saw a box full of dresses. "How many dresses did you bring?" Elena asked surprised. "A lot I guess. I didn't know what to choose" Victoria said chuckling. "You have a good taste in fashion" Elena said looking through the clothes. "You can borrow one of them if you like" Victoria said. "Really. Thank you" Elena said with a smile. "So you are not mad with me" Victoria asked. "How can I? You standing against your own twin brother to protect me. How can I be mad at you" Elena said and they shared a hug. "Come on let's go back inside" Elena said and they went back inside.

"Where's Ric?" Elena asked. "He left when you girls when out" Stefan said. "Hmm. That's funny we didn't see him leave" Elena said. "Its maybe you two were busy with girl chatter" Damon said. "Seriously Damon. Girl chatter?" Victoria asked rolling her eyes. Damon just shrugged. "Anyway we are going to get ready" Victoria said pulling Elena with her."Bonnie are you coming?" Victoria asked and Bonnie hesitated. "Come on" Victoria said and Bonnie tagged along. Bonnie picked one of Victoria's dress and went home. When Stefan came into the room Victoria picked her dress and left the two alone. "I'll meet you two downstairs" she said before leaving. Elena takes two outfits out and shows them to Stefan.