Katerina Petrova

Its been a day since Elena was kidnapped by Rose and Trevor.Elena had met Elijah but things did not end well since Damon staked him with a clothes rack. She had still not told the Salvatore brothers that it was her own brothers who have come into town.Even being Stefan's best friend she still wanted to protect him. Victoria walked into the Salvatores Boarding house and heard Damon say "I believe you" Damon said. She then heard a familiar voice say "I wish we could save Elena. I know that you want to".Its been quite a long time since she had heard that voice.""And I will" Damon said. Victoria walked towards them "I had warned you what will happen and you just staked Elijah" Victoria said.

"V-Victoria" Rose stutters seeing her. "Hello Rose" Victoria said with a smirk. "W-what are you doing here?" Rose asked."I shall ask you the same thing" Victoria said."Wait you two know each other?" Damon asked."Yeah...we go way back" Victoria replied folding her arms. "Now Damon I need you to take me where Katerina is" Victoria said. "You can't just waltz in her after leaving town for a few days and demand something like that" Damon said. "Hmm I can and I just did" Victoria said. "Why do you even want to meet her?" Damon asked. "Don't ask why Salvatore just do it" Victoria said. "Fine" Damon said and shrugged. "Time's ticking Damon" she said as she went out of the room.

"Why do you want to talk to her?" Damon asked."Its none of your business Damon" Victoria said as they walked through the woods. "You will know of it soon" Victoria said as they came to the entrance of the tomb. They entered the tomb.She heard Katerina say, "Well, I guess I am loved after all" as she walked out of the shadows before Damon could respond Victoria said smirking, "Hello Katerina, nice to see you again." Katherine's expression was priceless. She tried covering back in the shadows as much as possible. Katerina had a black lacy dress on and her hair had been straightened. It looked like she had been trying to copy her doppelganger.She was coping her doppelganger actually at the party until her plan backfired.

"V-Victoria, w-what are you doing h-here?" she asked stuttering in fright. Good, she had the sense to be frightened of me thought Victoria. Victoria turned around to Damon and said, "Leave us alone Damon". "Why?" he asked.Of course you will say that Victoria thought as she smile."Just leave us alone Damon" She said losing her patience. "Now where were we?" she said looking at Katerina.

"So Katerina, how have you been?" Victoria asked casually enjoying the look of fear on Katerina's face. "I mean considering the amount of trouble you have gone through since we last met, faking your death, being on the run from us, tricking the Salvatore brothers into becoming vampires, using you minions to do your dirty work like getting the moonstone, preparing the werewolf and vampire Klaus needs to break the curse.You have been really busy. You didn't even stop by to say hi to me" Victoria said faking sadness and pouting.Katerina looked really surprised by all the things the other girl was listing. "I wonder how Klaus will react when he comes and finds you here." Victoria continued enjoying her growing fear.

It was because of Katerina, Victoria's remaining family had been destroyed. Elijah had fallen under her act of innocence and there had been a major fight between him and Niklaus. Elijah did not want Katerina to be killed and Niklaus was not bothered by who died and who lived as long as the curse was broken. Niklaus had been waiting for 500 years to break the curse. It was her curse also but since she didn't kill anyone until the spell was cursed on her it didn't affect her badly as it did for Nik. And then she had repeated the same love triangle stuff with Damon and Stefan making them fall for her.She had made them fight also. To say that Victoria loathed her after all that she had done was an understatement.

"K-Klaus is c-coming h-here?" Katerina managed to stutter out."Hmm I don't know. He will not waste much time to hurry here once he realizes that all he needs to break the curse is sitting just waiting for him" Victoria replied shrugging. "Don't worry, he won't kill you" Victoria said to her after a pause."He won't?" Katerina asked confused. "Of course not. He will drag out your torture for a few centuries at least. Because of you he has had to wait for 500 years more until now to finally break this damn curse" Victoria said with an evil smile.