Where's Elena?

Elena is waiting for Elijah to wake up. Suddenly he wakes up. Elena rushes over to him. He's in shock when he sees her. "Elijah." Elena says. "Katerina!" Elijah said. "Elijah! It's me, it's Elena" Elena says. "Oh, my God." Elijah replies.He closes his eyes. Elena gets closer but his body spasms. He gets up and is gasping for air.

"I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" Elijah says in between breaths. He rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. She rushes over to him and holds him up. "I can't...I can't be in this house" He says. "You're not invited in" Elena answers. "Then get me out of here." Elijah asks before he slams into another wall and disappearing. Elena runs after him and goes to the front door. Elijah is crouching outside. He gets up and rushes at her to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter. "What happened?" Elijah questioned. "Shh!" Elena says as she shows him that Stefan, Damon and Victoria can hear and she whispers "I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" she asks. "Can I trust you?" Elijah whispered. She gives him the dagger and he takes it.

Stefan is in his bedroom. He wakes up with a start and notices Elena's not there. He goes downstairs.

"Elena!" Stefan shouts as he descends the stairs. He sees Andie is there in a doorway, holding a cup of coffee.
"Hey" Stefan says.

"Hey." Andie replies.

"Have you seen Elena?" Stefan asks.

"Uh, no" Andie replies.

Damon walks over to her. "Hi, sweetie. Oh, my coffee" Damon says as he walks in.
He kisses her.

"Good morning" Andie says. "Mm, good morning" Damon replies. "Hey, where's Elena?" Stefan asks Damon. "I don't know, Stefan. It's your girlfriend. Mine's right here" Damon replies back and looks at Andie. "Oh, and how's the shoulder? Got time for a bite? I'm so hungry" He says. "Oh, it's really messy. Can you just use a blood bag today?" Andie said.

Stefan is on the phone and looks at them.

"I'm already late for work" Andie said. "No!" Damon whines and pouts. Stefan leaves a message to Elena "Hey, it's me. Where are you? Call me." He hangs up and sees Damon and Andie are kissing.

"What are you doing? She's not a wind-up toy" Stefan said walking up to him.Andie looks at him. "It's really none of your business, is it, Stefan?" Andie says. "Yeah. What she said" Damon said with a smirk. "I have to go to work" Andie says and kisses him. "Ugh! Bye" Damon says before she leaves. Victoria walks in with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Good morning Salvatores" Victoria said walking in through the door and passed Damon and gave a slight hug to Stefan. "Good morning Tori. Have you seen Elena?" Stefan asked as Victoria as she walked passed him and down the left corridor. "Nope" Victoria answered. "Where did you go off to?" Damon asked. "Jogging" Victoria said as something caught her eye. "Why is the basement door opened?" She asked. Stefan walks up to her and sees that the basement door is opened. He rushes over to it to investigate followed by Victoria. Damon senses concern and follows him after setting his coffee down on the table. Stefan and Victoria arrive at the cellar and sees that Elijah's not there. Damon appears behind them soon after. "No, she didn't" he said. "I think she did" Victoria said.
Elena is driving and parks her car at the side of the road. Elijah is next to her drinking blood from a blood bag.]

"You look better" Elena said. "Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked her. "I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word" Elena said stenly. "Your ability to make demands has long passed" Elijah said. "No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours" Elena convinces him. "And why should I even consider this?" Elijah asked her. "The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you" Elena replied back before her phone buzzes. She answers it. It's Stefan.