1: Goodbye Machinery

Mulai dari awal

After about thirty minutes she was given a new long sleeve shirt and a small but warm and durable sweater

After about thirty minutes she was given a new long sleeve shirt and a small but warm and durable sweater. Craig clamped something on her wrist causing her to look at it in question.

"This is keeping you connected with us sweets, so we know if you're healthy or not," he explained quickly as he fixed his pants zipper and made Olivia look presentable.

"We'll be down there as soon as possible, don't worry I've been training you for this," Craig says with a smirk as he cups her cheeks.

"Beautiful, now lets go." He said as he smirked, grabbing her arm roughly.

Leading her to the drop ship they passed by many other prisoners of the skybox. She received many stares as they knew who she was and the stories that came with her.

She had captured the attention of one, a man with a similar uniform of the guard that was leading her away.

He stared at her slightly curly blonde hair as he noticed it was messy, but it still suited the girl.

He hadn't heard many tales of the girl but he knew she was different from the tattoos and the vacant stare she gave off whilst being dragged roughly in the direction of the second story where more seats where available.

The only thing he remembered about her was that she was quiet but skilled.

Craig brought her to an empty seat across from another blonde girl and a dark skinned boy. He strapped her in tightly as he tied her arms down, she only stared blankly straight ahead.

"Look at me, hey! Look at me!" He yelled causing her to look in his cold grey eyes.

"Be safe out there, I need my sweets back," he said with a smirk as he kissed her neck.

"And remember sweets... You're mine," he said as his hands moved down her waist.

She looked down at the ground with a slight frown as she witnessed the looks others were giving her.

Just as he looked up her frown went away in fear of expression.

She only stared blankly ahead as he cupped her cheek before leaving. She could feel the stares coming from the two in front of them.

She looked down at her wrists and saw that Craig had tied them tightly to the arm rests.

"Why do you take that from him?" The dark skinned boy asked suddenly as he saw her facial expression.

"Leave her alone Wells, don't you know who this is?" The blonde woman defended as she looked at the girl sympathetically.

She remembered the stories that her mother would tell her of the girl beaten to silence.

"Listen Olivia... Earth can be your savior, a chance to live the life you've always wanted-" she said before she was interrupted by chancellor Jaha.

As they listened to his announcement about mount weather and themselves being expendable she heard the other passengers taunting the boy known as Wells.

She was about to speak but she remembered the years of torment she recieved for opening her mouth. In fear of these actions again she immediately closed it and laid her head back.

Suddenly a boy floated in front of her sending her a small smirk.

"What's your name?" He asked fixing his hat, when she didn't answer him his smirk went away as he looked at her closely.

She moved her shoulder slightly so that her shirt revealed itself and there he saw in a fine dark print: Olivia Fairhaven.

He saw her arms tied down and the tattoos peeking out as well as the hickeys lining where her shoulder meets her neck.

He knew who this girl was, prisoner 3-7-6, the woman beaten to silence and secrecy.

"Her name is Olivia." The blonde girl answered for her.

"Im Finn," he said turning to the blonde.

"Clarke," she replied.

"You're the one that had her father floated," Finn said.

"And you're the one that wasted a month's supply of oxygen on an illegal space walk," Clarke remarked with a frown.

"But it was fun," he said as if it justified his actions.

"You might wanna strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells said as he felt they were going to descend soon.

And man was he correct.

GreenToTheBean