Prompts

I made these prompts for you guys to pick from instead of Imagines. PLEASE PM ME I HAVE TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS. Pick any marvel character except from Netflix (Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, etc.) (I have no knowledge).

So submit the character you want and the prompt. Gracias mi amigos.

THESE ARE MADE BY ME. IF YOU WANT TO BORROW SOME GO FOR IT JUST LEMME KNOW THANK U! IF I REPEAT SOME PROMPT FROM SOMEONE ELSE IT IS COINCIDENTAL. Some are inspired by memes, so if they are pretty familiar that's probably why haha.

1. "Wait what do you mean the garbage can is on fire."
2. "I lost a lot of blood. And I'm not okay. Am I going into shock?"
3. "It's my duty to do my job. And sometimes that means sacrificing important opportunities."
4. "I like ketchup but not tomatoes...what is this." "Y/N you're drunk just go to bed." "No. I literally eat the blood of tomatoes." "Y/N I'm not kidding go to bed."
5. "You're so beautiful. You are my world. Indescribable."
6. "You are a god, sir."
7. "I got your back! Run!"
8. "This is really angsty." "Y/N, were playing monopoly. You're darn right."
9. "Whoa, that's really hot!" "So are you." "Y/N, that was good."
10. "Don't you dare leave her behind! She's our daughter!" "Y/N is right. Either leave us or get her."
11. "That is a dead meme."
12. "Give me your (shield, whatever. You pick!)! I can fend them off! Leave me behind!"
13. "I don't like it when you frown all the time. Smile. Once. For me. Do I have to tickle you? Really? Very well."
14. "OH MY GOD Y/N THERE ARE, LIKE, A MILLION CATS IN OUR ROOM WHAT DID YOU DO."
15. "Do I look okay?" "Y/N, you look beautiful every day."
16. "I can't sleep. They come for me in my nightmares." "I'll chase them off then."
17. "There's this guy that has been stalking me for a couple of days-" "Y/N WHAT?" "But don't worry, I beat him up already."
18. "Your black eye is looking better, Y/N."
19. "Please don't get into fights because of me."
20. "I like the hair! The color makes it pop!"