Labor 2-PART ONE (Steve-Clint)

Attention

Attention

I want everyone to know that school, for me, starts in about a month. I know it's kind of far away, but still, expect the schedule not to be followed anymore (it isn't right now but I'm trying :] thanks for the patience I'm just so busy it's summer I'm trying to get outside *gasp* and hang out with friends). But homework will pile up, plus studying a LOT, because I'm having two honors classes this year, so extra studying for me! Sucks a lot, but I will try to update when I can!! It'll be very difficult, because the grading system is now different too, so I have to study every night, even on the weekends. Hope everyone understands, 'ttebayo~

Love you all, thanks so much for voting, commenting and being just lovelies. Thanks!

I'm so excited for this chapter and part two!!

PLEASE DONT KILL ME THIS TOOK FOREVER OK IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT LEL BUT IT WAS STILL FUN HEH HOPE YOU ENJOY MY LOVELIES~~

Also the baby names will be different lel~

Steve-

Steve broke the law (gasp) and went way past the speeding limit. You were gripping the door and Steve's arm in pain and in case if he crashed the car because goodness gracious it seemed like it.

"Almost there," says Steve, gripping your hand.

"Steve, do you hear that?" You manage. He did. Sirens.

The cops.

Steve curses for a good thirty seconds before you interrupted, "Language."

"You gotta pull over," you say, and Steve does, sighing. You pat his bicep (omg) while he hyperventilates about breaking the law for the first time and you who was going to give birth any minute to his child.

Who wouldn't hyperventilate?

A police officer greets Steve and talks to him for awhile, more than you would like. "Officer," you soon say, interrupting them. "I'm going to give birth. Can you give Steve the ticket at the hospital?"

Oddly enough, the officer agreed, and Steve was soon at the hospital. You immediately get out, and nurses notice you so they lead you away from Steve and the cops.

Poor Steve.

After about an hour of waiting, Steve bursted in, freaking out and screaming about tickets and fines and him breaking the law for the first time.

"Oh, you're ready to push!" Exclaimed the nurse, and you immediately freak out. "I can't do this!" You cry, and Steve immediately takes your hand and kisses your forehead. "Yes, you can," he says. "You went through a lot, you can deliver a baby." You snort and roll your eyes. "You went through a lot today too. Ready to become a father?" You ask. Steve nods, and quickly kisses you.