Pietro imagine for Alexis

Imagines are still closed. I'm only doing ones that have been submitted to me via private message. I don't know if I'm going to do personal imagines anymore. Will keep y'all updated on that.
UM THIS IMAGINE WAS SUBMITTED TO ME FROM OVER A YEAR AGO. I FEEL REALLY BAD IM SO SORRY I JUST DID NOT HAVE THE INSPIRATION BUT NOW I'M GETTING THERE.

Scenario: Pietro becomes jealous when his girlfriend Alexis is close to her guy friend, who is gay, but that is unknown to Pietro. He thinks they are a lil too close and gets ahead of himself.

OH! Happy pride month everybody!!👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨 I'm proud to be a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. They are strong and courageous people. They don't back down. In fact, they are stronger than ever, especially with pretty evil people around. Love who you want and be proud of it!!

Pietro's POV

They were laughing while sipping on flat sodas that were warm from the heat. He said something, perhaps a joke, and then Alexis doubled over in laughter, holding her stomach with her free hand. I flinched when he played with her hair, and she let him. She patted his arm, giggling. When she spilled some of her soda from laughing, he immediately wiped it from her arm.

"Jealous?"

I don't even look to see who it is. I already know. "Stop reading my mind, Wanda," I grumble. She glides over to me and looks at them in the sun, laughing. "I can't help it, Pietro, you know that," Wanda smirks. "What is going on?"

She could read my mind to figure out what was going on, but she lets me explain. "Alexis has a friend," I mutter, saying "friend" with sarcasm. "They're a little too close for comfort." Wanda watches them for a moment, furrowing her eyebrows. "They are a bit touchy feely," says Wanda, tapping her chin with her pointer finger. "But if you're really concerned, you should talk to her. That's a key part in a relationship. Communication and trust."

I almost roll my eyes at her little speech before agreeing with her. I'll try not to explode at Alexis. Instead I will talk to her about this reasonably.

Later, hand in hand with Alexis, I turn to face her. I open my mouth and speak.

"I'm a little uncomfortable about your relationship with your friend," I say softly. Alexis tilts her head to the side, confused. "What do you mean?" She asks. "I mean, you are a little too close to him. You touch each other and spend more time together than you do with me...I'm feeling a little left out. Do you like him better than me?"

Her eyes widen. "Oh my god, Pietro, my friend isn't interested in girls. He's gay," she explains. "I guess we had a miscommunication. Sorry." She smiles sadly. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so controlling," I confess. Alexis smiles. "You're not controlling. You were just confused. And that's okay," she says. She takes my hands. "And I feel bad for not including you," she says. "Lets go somewhere tomorrow, with all of us together. It will be fun. My friend will bring his boyfriend...maybe we will have a double date."

"That sounds wonderful," I say, smiling, and Alexis returns it. "I'm so happy," she says, kissing me. "Me too," I say after the kiss.

This seems short lol I'm sorry.