Body Swap (inspired by @itsjustsie)

My edit above, I'm so proud so why not just show it to you guys.

This was inspired by @itsjustsie from her Dan Howell imagines yay.

Steve-

When you wake up, you realize something is...off. Your arms are bigger. Like way bigger. And you feel taller.

"What the...!" You yell as you jump up. You look down at your-no, Steve's-hands while mouth open in horror. This can't be happening.

"Steve!" You yell, and your form jumps out of the bed, eyes widening as he realized what's going on. "We body swapped!" He shrieks, and you hold in a laugh. Steve being you...it's kinda hilarious. Yet also really scary.

"What do we do?" You ask, and Steve shrugs. You both look at each other, and nod. You both know who to call.

"TONYYY!" Your voices scream through the house. "WE NEED HELP!"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR PROBLEMS!"

"Well...I guess we just have to wait."

Tony-

"Y/N?" A girly voice screams. You blink, trying to figure out what's going on.

Except...you felt bulky. What the heck?

"What the...?" You mutter, and it comes out manly. Oh my god, you're Tony Stark. And it was so...weird. "I'M YOU!" You yell, tumbling off the bed in surprise.

"What do we do, Tony? You're the expert!" You say, standing up and pointing at Tony.

"I don't know!"

"Did you do something, Tony?"

"No?"

"Tony!"

Thor-

"Hm?" Thor blinks awake, and realizes he lost his muscles! No! This cannot be happening! "Y/N!" He shrieks, and it comes out really girly. Thor lost his manly voice! What is happening to the Thunder God?

When Thor turns to Y/N, Thor screams again. You are...Thor! Which means....THOR IS YOU! "Thor?" Mutters Y/N, but in Thor's voice.

"Y/N! We somehow...body swapped!"

"What? This must be Loki...," she says.

Clint-

"I CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING NOW!" You cackle, running off in Clint's body. Clint screams and follows you, and you run into the air vent, where safety lies.

"Y/N!" Yells Clint, crawling in behind you, so you kick down a vent. He can't get over now!

You smirk. "Today is going to be a good day," you cackle.

Bruce-

"Now Tony is going to think I can solve his problems!" You complain, and Bruce, in your body, is trying to figure out what exactly is going on.

"How will anyone believe us, anyway?" You continue. "This is impossible."

"If it's done by Loki, it's not," says Bruce. You sigh.

"I knew it. He's getting his butt kicked," you grumble.

Natasha-

"Huh," you say.

"Yeah," she says, frowning.

You both shrug and decide to prank the rest of the Avengers.

Loki-

He wouldn't body swap you guys.
(Yes it was all his fault mwahahaha)

Bucky-

"Your arm is super sweet," you say, pretending to flex it.

Bucky laughs, but in your body, so that makes you laugh with him.

"This is so weird," you sigh, and Bucky nods.

"What do we do?" Asks Bucky, and you shrug, hugging Bucky. "So this is what it's like when I hug you." He adds.

Pietro-

"NOOOO!"

"Y/N I DON'T HAVE MY SPEED!"

"I NEED MY SPEED!"

"HELP!"

"PIETRO SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!"

Wanda-

"I have your powers , this is so cool!" You exclaim, making things float around.

"And I have yours!" Laughs Wanda, making flames appear in her palms.

"This is so cool!"

"I wish this could happen more often,"

Hey, sorry for not updating, I'm very busy, I have this big school project.

Merry Christmas, probably not updating for awhile again.
MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO

-Kat