nine

Your POV

"Oh my god."

"Justin?!" Zendaya yelled.

"Hey guys. Long time no see." He chuckled slightly.

Justin's face was all messed up. He had a black eye, a busted lip, bloody nose, split open cheek, and a knot on the side of his forehead.

"Damn son, who'd you get caught up with?" I helped him up to his feet and then helped him get out of the room.

"Also, how come you were stuck in there? You could've just opened the door." Z stated.

"Me and my team were going to get something to eat because we didn't stock up on food before all this happened, which was a huge mistake. Next thing I know, our car crashes, I'm running from these guys, then they chased me in here and locked the door."

"How long have you been in here?"

"A few hours. I still never got food."

"It's almost 12 now. Let's take you with us to the club. Everyone is there, including some hostages-"

"Hostages?!"

"It's a long story that we will tell you about in the van. C'mon, let's go." We walked to the door and then out into the van.

-

Lauren's POV

"There they are!" Ariana sighed in relief.

I looked up and not only seen y/n and Zendaya, but also Justin Bieber!

"Holy shit, it's-"

"Everyone, meet the one and only Justin Bieber. Lauren is the only one with a phone so take your pictures now."

Y/n cut Dinah off, but without hesitation we got together and took several pictures and videos with him. Dinah and Ariana got some with him so I had to send those to them.

"Are these the hostages? If so, they don't look like it."

"They are, but they're actually cooler than the other ones we have so we let them come along and help us."

"Sweet. These are some lovely ladies you got here dude. Can I get some names?"

"I'm Dinah, this is Ariana and that's Lauren."

He nodded his head and just kept starring at us with a smirk.

"Any of you single or taken?"

"We're all single, but I'm into someone that's in Y/n's crew."

"So am I, she's actually driving. She doesn't know I'm into her yet, but I think she can tell by now." Ariana whispered to us then giggled.

"Well what about you? Into anyone?"

I thought about his question, which also made me think about Y/n. I'll admit, she was cool and I liked her, but I couldn't let that show to anyone here, especially not her. She's gonna have to step it up to keep me for herself.

"Actually, I'm not."

Everyone's eyes were on me, including Y/n.

Her facial expressions went everywhere. Hers went from confused, to hurt, then last to angry.

"Well then. Nice to meet you, Lauren." He smiled at me and stuck out his hand for me the shake.

"Nice to meet you, Justin."

The rest of the ride was silent, until Justin started humming his song What Do You Mean. Not only was he singing, but Ariana joined in with him, both sounding like angels.