two

March 12, 2016
1:30 p.m.

Laurens POV

"No, Brad."

"C'mon babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you like that, it was very immature of me to put my hands on you." He spoke over the phone.

"You always say that. You ALWAYS say that you're sorry and didn't mean it, but you do the same shit again! You have no idea how it makes me feel, how would you feel if I hit you and cheated on you all the time?!"

"Females couldn't hurt a male even if they tried! How do I know you're not cheating on me? What do you do when we're not together or talking?" He yelled back. He's such an idiot, why is he like this?

"I stay home with my two best friends and hang out with them! I go shopping with my two best friends and stay with them! I don't go out to clubs and party unlike SOME people! Now, do you have anything else to say before I hang up this phone and go have fun with my girls?"

"Wow, okay. Just forget our plans today and ditch me for your friends." I could almost see him rolling his eyes through the phone.

"You've forgotten about our plans and ditched me for some other girl. You'll live." I ended the call and fell back on my bed groaning.

Someone knocked on the door, making me sit up a little and telling them to come in.

"You ready to go to the mall?" Dinah asked softly. She must have heard me yelling again and didn't want to come in while I was on the phone.

"Yeah, let me just put on my shoes."

She nodded and just stood there. I tied up my shoes and looked up at her with a sigh.

"Dinah I know you heard me yelling and I'm sorry-"

"Don't say sorry for something you can't help but do. If I had a girl like him I would be yelling too. I just don't want him hurting you worse than before."

Dinah can act like a big sister at times. Actually, all the time. If me or Ariana got in a relationship, Dinah would always make sure we were okay with that person and make sure that person didn't screw things up. Dinah had better advice for Ariana because they both are into girls. I've never been with a girl and never thought about it, but they sound better than being with a guy.

I got up from my bed and pulled Dinah into a hug.

"I appreciate you and Ariana being here for me when I need you both, but if I'm in a situation I can handle then I got it. You don't always have to worry, DJ."

"We're always gonna be here for you, and I'm always gonna worry about you." We both giggled and pulled away. We walked out of the room and told Ariana we were ready to go. She suggested to drive since she never gets to drive the car, and Dinah made sure to tell her not to wreck her car.

We made sure we had everything, got in Dinah's Dodge Charger, and drove off to the mall. It might have been a bad idea since this was the month of the Purge holiday, but we just wanted to look around and if we found something then we would get it before the stores closed early.

-

"Awe, look at the puppies!" I shouted at Dinah before pulling her and Ariana in the pet store.

I actually had alot of fun with these girls today, they really helped me get my mind off things, or should I say Brad.

Us three went to the puppy pin full of different breeds of dogs. Alot of people were in here buying them because they didn't wanna see the puppies go on Purge night. Let's just hope the Purge doesn't become three nights in a row from now on.