Chapter 19- "Hunters"

Start from the beginning

I didn't know what to expect. No actually I did, I expected an arrow to shot through her head.

I shot up, ready to run towards her, but I soon felt two hands around my waist.

"What to you think you're doing?" I hissed at Nico. "You're going to kill yourself, don't go."

"Like you care."

"Well maybe i care." He snapped.

My jaw dropped, but I quickly shook my head. No, Des, focus. Your friend's head is about to be cut open, you don't have time for Di Angelo's tricks.

I quickly turned to Anna only to view two girls jumping from a tree, one of them on our age and a little one, 12 maybe.

I was delighted to see that the point of her arrow was face to the ground and Lucas was standing by her side. We all stood up and soon enough we were all standing on a semicircle facing them.

"Who are you?" The older girl asked referred to the rest of us with narrowed eyes and mistrusting look on her face.

"We're here for a quest. Could we have a talk with your leader?" Nathan spoke up.

"Bring Thalia." She ordered the little girl. As the girl disappeared an awkward science was left behind.

"May I ask who Thalia is or what?" Lucas thankfully broke the silence.

"Did I hear my name?" .

"My little piece of shit is here!" Anna yelled and run towards a black haired girl with piercing blue eyes.

She was dressed punk and had several piercings.

"Anna what are you doing here? And omg Tyler I've missed you so much it has been so long!!"

"Hii Thalia!" Tyler's eyes were gleaming from excitement as Thalia was shaking her hand through his curly hair and messing them up.

"Is that little Nico I see? You're much older now, you even got taller than me!"

"That's because you stopped growing up ,Thalia." Nico replied with a grin.

"Sh sh sh come here little-"

"Thalia stop messing my hair!" Nico exclaimed while Thalia was rubbing her hand through his hair.

I couldn't bare but laugh. It was kinda like his older sister. I knew she noticed me because she turned to me.

"Hi I'm Thalia and you're...".

"Destiny."

"What are you Nico's girlfriend or something?" She asked me, her sweet smile turned into a smirk.

My cheeks turned into a bright red. "What no! No no me and Nico aren't dating."

"No way!" Me and Nico muttered at the same time.

"Their madly in love with each other but their too selfish to admit it."

"Lucas!"  Anna exclaimed

"What, is this your boyfriend?" Thalia referred to Anna.

"What no!" Anna and Lucas both shouted. "He's arrogant."

"She's vicious." And then they turned to face each other, only a few inches apart.

"Well you're irresponsible"

"And you're know-it-all smartass"

"Then you're-"

"Okay we get it none of you are a couple!" Thalia exclaimed.

"Well, actually...we meant to tell you but there wasn't a right time..." Nathan murmured hesitantly while scratching the back of his neck.