Chapter 2- "Insomnia"

Destiny's POV:

"Ouch" he said, pulling his hand back. "I don't bite you know... Well only if you want me to" he winked, I rolled my eyes.

Well he's certainly living up to his title.

"I'm only shocking you know, just ch-" he started saying, but I cut him off.

"Just show me around so we can get it over with" my voice was sharp and bland.

Disappointment flickered in his eyes before they returned to their lifeless dark abyss they were.

"Sorry...let's just get this done." I added trying to sound careless.

"We'll begin with the cabins" he said motioning me to start walking.

"Cool" I replied in the most disinterested voice I could. I tried keeping my eyes on the floor acting like I'm not paying attention to anything else other than my steps, but I couldn't help but notice the expressions on the girls faces as we walked by...

Their eyes lit up with lust and then they darkened with rage only seconds later. What was this guy's deal?

"So what deal did you make with the devil to get every girl in camp swooning and sighing over you?" I asked casually.

His eyes widened with shock. "It's not like that-" he began, but I interrupted him.

"Sure it is, you're a player" I started with a sarcastic laugh.

"How would you know? You don't even know me." He frowned.

I turned to face him, rage was boiling in his eyes.

"I'm never wrong." I snapped, taking a step closer to him and returning his cold stare.

"I'll prove it to you." He signed, raising his eyebrow.

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked him and added, quickening my pace "I'm not interested."

"Oh you will be cause you just challenged me." He said smirking in a proud manner taking the lead.

He showed me the Ares, Aphrodite, Athena and Poseidon cabins first. He then explained that I would be staying in the Hermes cabin as I hadn't been claimed yet. He stopped in front of a black cabin.

"This is my cabin, I'm the only son of Hades, the God of the Underworld, just wait here for a bit until I go get you a camp t-shirt." and with that he entered his cabin.

A few minutes later he exited the cabin with some orange t-shirts in his hands.

"Chiron gave me these for you. Anyways it's late so I'll take you to your cabin." He said and began walking.

"Who said I wanted you to walk me to my cabin?" I exclaimed stopping my steps and crossing my hands.

"I didn't ask you if I could come." He replied.

Ugh.

"It's not going to work you know, you won't play me." I stated in a cocky tone.