Playlist: Ramona Wood

(songs that make me think of the beautiful Ramona Wood [often from her perspective or a loved one like Ryan]. Bless her soul and here ya go!)

Evil - Interpol

Note: Don't watch the video. If you can see the thumbnail, you might get it. Just...listen. Don't look. I shudder ever time I see that puppet's face. ALSO, I don't think the lyrics fit Ramona but the sound kind of does - some songs here are like that.

Back In Your Head - Tegan and Sara

Free - Ryn Weaver (from the Blooming Passion playlist)

Notable lyrics: "My compass may be broke / But you follow where I go / And you never really seem to mind it"

Ramona - Night Beds (from the Blooming Passion playlist)

Notable lyrics: "Come on Ramona / it's getting harder / hidden and guarded / I know you feel so alone / come on Ramona / they give you nothing / for bringing me something / I know you feel so alone"

Hunger - Of Monsters and Men (from the Blooming Passion playlist)

Notable lyrics: "But for the longest time I knew / there was nothing left for us to do / but I tried, oh, I tried" + "let me go 'cause you are just a shade / of what I am, not what I'll be"

I Of The Storm - Of Monsters and Men (from the Blooming Passion playlist)

Notable lyrics: "And I'm shaking like a leaf / And they call me under / And I wither underneath / In this storm" + "Are you really gonna love me when I'm gone / with all my thoughts / and all my faults" + "Are you really gonna need me when I'm gone / I fear you won't / I fear you don't"

Empire - Of Monsters and Men

Notable lyrics (kind of): "As our bodies become stills / we welcome the fear / heavy stones fear no weather"

We Sink - Of Monsters and Men