Playlist: Johana Coleman

(I've got songs for all the girls here, and Johana's is definitely the most moody. Enjoy!)

Hard Habit To Break - The Kills

Notable lyrics: "you think you're gonna dress me up from head to toe / and then I'll go? / well I'm a hard hard habit to break" 

Siberian Nights - The Kills

Notable lyrics: "I could whip you up like cream / I could drink your seven seas / is that too close for comfort?" + "won't you tell me please / why they got no love for me"

Gasoline - Halsey

Notable lyrics: "are you insane like me? / been in pain like me?" + "do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me? / do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me? / saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?" + "well my heart is gold and my hands are cold"

Hold Me Down - Halsey

High By The Beach - Lana Del Rey

Notable lyrics: "I know you don't understand / you could be a bad motherfucker / but that don't make you a man" + "the truth is I never bought into your bullshit / when you would pay tribute to me 'cause I know that / all I want to do is get high by the beach / get high baby, baby / bye, bye"

Brothers on a Hotel Bed - Death Cab for Cutie

Notable lyrics: "you may tire of me / as our December sun is setting / because I'm not who I used to be" + "on the back of a motor bike / with your arms outstretched trying to take flight / leaving everything behind"

Scream - Halestorm

I Like It Heavy - Halestorm

Notable lyrics: "I ride the lighting, roll with the thunder / going down down down with my sisters and brothers / I fell in love with their darkest parts / stand on the side of the wild at heart"

Gonna Get Mine - Halestorm

Mayhem - Halestorm

Love Bites (So Do I) - Halestorm

Think Of You - MS MR

Notable lyrics: (a lot?)

Bones - MS MR

Notable lyrics: "dig up her bones but leave the soul alone / lost in the pages of self-made cages / life slips away and the ghosts come to play / these are hard times / these are hard times for dreamers"  

Hurricane - MS MR

Notable lyrics: "didn't know what this would be / but I knew I didn't see / what you thought / you saw in me / I jumped the gun / so sure you'd split and run / ready for the worst / before the damage was done" + "welcome to the inner workings of my mind / so dark and foul I can't disguise / can't disguise / nights like this I become afraid / of the darkness in my heart"

Tokyo - Vampires & Wolves - The Wombats

The Dark of the Matinee - Franz Ferdinand

Tighten Up - The Black Keys

Notable lyrics: "it's times like these / I need relief / please show me how, oh, show me how / to get right / yeah, it's out of sight"

Howlin' For You - The Black Keys

Centuries - Fall Out Boy

Notable lyrics: "and you're a cherry blossom / you're about to bloom / you look so pretty but you're gone so soon"

Immortals - Fall Out Boy

Notable lyrics: "they say we are what we are / but we don't have to be / I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way"