"Leigh-Anne Pinnock, district attorney. I have a warrant for your arrest." She thrust the file in to his hands. "You are violating a restraining order by coming to the same hospital as Niall Horan."

Josh grabbed the papers from her and flipped the first few pages. "Bullshit, what the fuck is going on-"

Before he could finish, Harry slid to a stop next to her, panting. "I found actually police officers instead!" He huffed.

Leigh-Anne wasted no time. "Officers, I'm DA Pinnock, this man has multiple warrants for his arrest and is violating a restraining order as we speak."

Josh acted fast, pushing past Harry and Leigh-Anne but before he could get a feet ahead, Leigh-Anne lifted her foot, kicking the back of Josh's knee cap hard with the heel of her pump, causing him to buckle and hit the ground. One of the officers hurried to Josh, pinning him down and grabbing his arms to cuff him.

"Got the fuck off me!" He shouted, struggling against the police man. His partner stepped in quickly to assist and the hauled him to his feet. A small crowd had stopped to see the commotion. Zayn and Louis were now standing by Harry.

"I'm going to go with them to make everything go quicker. I'll come back later to visit. You can tell Liam and Harry what happened and I'll text you with more details when I get them." Leigh-Anne said. She gave Harry a quick kiss before walking out after the officers.

"Wow, Leigh-Anna is fucking badass." Louis complimented. "You lucky bastard, you." He told Harry.

Harry coughed, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Yeah, she's pretty amazing." He agreed with a fond smile.

"Can't wait to tell Liam and Niall the good news. They didn't even have to stress out about this." Zayn piped in.

"I know! We're probably finally rid of that asshole. Knowing how good of a lawyer Leigh is." Harry grinned.

Louis rolled his eyes fondly. "You're whipped but it's adorable, Harold."

Harry blushed at that. "Like you don't have Zayn whipped."

"Oh I know I do, and that's also adorable."

Zayn pouted. "I am not whipped." He whined.

Louis turned around and patted Zayn's head. "Shh, honey, yes you are, don't argue with me."

Zayn grumbled but said nothing causing Harry to laugh. "Yeah, that just proves it." He said, laughing heard when he heard Zayn mumbled shut up.

"Okay, now I need to ask if I can see the baby yet." Louis stated, pulling out his phone and texting Liam. When he didn't get a response right away he let out an exaggerated sigh and took Zayn's hand. "Well might as well kill time. Let's go get some food." Harry and Zayn just nodded and the three of them headed to the food court.

Niall's eyes fluttered open at the sound of Liam's soft singing. He raised one hand and rubbed the sleep from his eyes before looking over to his right to see Liam sitting in a rocking chair, rocking Teagan to sleep with a soft lullaby.

He smiled softly at the sight. It took a few minutes for Liam to meet his gaze, and when the older one did he smiled at Niall. "Hey, love, how did you sleep?" He asked.

"Well," He answered. "Have you been bonding with Teagan this whole time?" He asked.

Liam nodded, looking down at the newborn. "I don't think I've put her down yet. Is that okay?" He asked, looking back up at Niall, a bit alarmed.

Niall nodded this time. "She had about two hours of straight skin to skin contact with me. But you kept the contact going after I fell asleep so that's perfect." He smiled.

Lam turned the smile. "She's so precious. But I think it's time for her mommy to have her back for now." He got up and walked over to the bed, gently laying Teagan in Niall's arms. He stepped back and admired the sight in front of him. "I have the cutest little family," He gushed.

Niall laughed softly at that. "We are a pretty cute family." He agreed. "I love you, Liam. And I love our little girl."

Liam was beaming, feeling love and pride swell in his heart at how easily Niall calls the little girl their own. "I love you too, both you and our princess."

-----

Whoo Josh is going to jail most likely! Anyway uh, sorry this updated has taken so long. But like my life is so damn busy right now.

Let me explain. I work 68 hours a week. Two jobs. One of them is full time, so 40 hours. The other is 28. Three days a week I work 830 am - 530 pm at one job and then 7 pm - 11 pm at the other. On the weekends I work 9 hours. I don't have days off. And I get between 5 to 6 1/2 hours of sleep a night. Two days of the week I only work one job so after 530 I have time to myself. But I'm currently so mentally and physically exhausted that any time I do have I don't want to do anything but lay in bed. This is why it's taken me so long to update. I'm so tired in every way.

But today I actually updated because I went home from my job sick and decided to write some as I lay in bed. I'm not asking for pity, but I'm letting you know why I'm taking so long to updated. I feel bad about it, I do. I don't have it in me to write because as I said, I'm so tried. I've got two more months of working two jobs. Also I'm taking a summer class, so it's going to be even harder on me come the 12th. But if there are any days when I have even the slightly motivation to write I'll try. Working 68 hours and having a summer class while working on only 6 hours of sleep a night may actually kill me but this is literally the life of a poor millennial so I'm not that worried.

Anyway hope you guys liked the update and understand why I'm being so lame about updating.

Leave me love, please :)