Chapter 37

Beauty's POV

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I looked at the clock and it was 1:45. RJ was long gone, and his side of the bed was cold. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the bathroom to steam up. I stepped in and grabbed my washcloth. Then, I held it under the water and I put my body wash on it. I stayed in for eight more minutes. I stepped out, grabbed a fresh towel, and dried off. I wrapped it around me and walked back into the room and got some underwear out of the dresser. I put them on and went back into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and headed to the closet. "B!" I heard RJ yell. "I'm upstairs!" I yelled back. I heard the patter of feet. "Mommy!" Tre yelled. I came out of the closet and picked him up. "Hi baby. Go to daddy." I said kissing his cheek and putting him down. "Daddy!" he yelled running. I laughed a little bit and walked into the closet to find something. I put on a dark denim leotard with my back out, a pair of white jeans, and my blue Tommy Hilfiger sneakers. I went to my vanity, grabbed a brush and put it in a high bun. RJ came in holding Tee. "HI baby! I missed you boo!" I said getting up and grabbing Tee. "I thought you was talking to me." he pouted. "Hi fiancé." I said as I leaned in to peck his lips. "What are we doing today?" I asked while sitting down and brushing Tee's hair into a ponytail. "We can go for some lunch and the park?" he said leaning on the wall. "That's fine." I said passing Tierra to him. "Tre is way too quiet." I said walking through the house. I opened his room door and he had his toys all over the floor. I picked him up and carried him back to my room. "RJ, let's go." I said grabbing my purse. "We need to take him to get a tape. I don't wanna cut his hair. So we can get that done first." I said as we were walking down the stairs. "Alright bae." He said kissing my cheek. "Daddy car." The said pointing at the red Mercedes that hasn't been driven yet. "I'll get the carseats." I said as I walked to his charger. He unlocked it and I took out Tierra's carseat first. I opened the car door and made sure the seat was in correctly. "Put Tierra in RJ." I said as I turned back to get Tre's carseat. I took it out and passed it to RJ. "Tre come here! Get from by the water." I yelled. "No!" he yelled back. I went towards him and he tried to run. I grabbed him up and put him in the carseat. I buckled him in and he hit me in the face. I popped him two times. "You don't hit mommy. And when mommy tells you something you do it." I said pointing at his face. I closed the door and got in the passengers seat. RJ got in laughing. "It ain't funny. Let him hit you." I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. He pulled out of the driveway and we headed to the barbershop.

I got out and got Tee; she had fallen asleep. RJ took Tre out and held his hand. I walked up to the door and opened it. RJ grabbed the door and I went to sit down. "Wassup how can I help y'all?" one of the barbers asked. "He needs a tape."RJ said. I'll take him right now. He said looking at me. I looked down at Tee to see that she had awaken, probably by the noise. I sat her on my lap and she was looking around at everybody. She looked back at me like "mommy who these people?". I smiled at her and within a couple minutes Tre was done. RJ paid the man the five dollars. I got up and put Tierra on my hip. I walked out behind RJ, and I grabbed Tre's hand. RJ took Tierra from me and I put Tre in his car seat. My stomach started to growl. RJ got in the car and pulled off. "I don't like the way they was lookin at you ma." he said gritting his teeth. "I know. I know. Don't let your temper get the best of you. We can find another one RJ. But, let's just focus on food." I said thinking about eating. "Mommy! Food!" Tre yelled. "Okay baby. We gonna get you some food." I said looking at him. "Cheesecake Factory? I really want cheesecake too." I said getting a craving.

"Alright." he said eyeing me weirdly. "What?" I said eyeing him back. He shook his head. "RJ, I'm not... We haven't had you know... Until last night.. Protected at that." I said looking out the window. "You sound like you don't want anymore." he said raising his eyebrow at me. "Babe, I'm not saying that. That's enough for right now. We can barely manage with these two. And only reason we managing is because I don't have a job. When I get one, I can't have children until we definitely settle in." I said tapping my leg. I was getting aggravated. "So, you're waiting until they go to middle school or something? I need to know." RJ spoke as he parked the car. "No RJ. Let's talk about this at home." I said getting out of the car. I opened the door, grabbed Tierra and her bag, and I headed inside. I went to the bathroom to change her diaper. After finishing that up, I washed my hands and came back out. RJ was sitting inside on the bench along with Tre waiting for a table. He looked passed of with me. I just didn't understand why he was pressuring me about kids. I know he's a family man but my body needs a break. I'm know for damn sure I'm not walking down the aisle with a big as belly. It just won't happen. I sat next to Treat and watched as he was talking to Tee. He kept kissing her hands and cheeks and she was loving it. "Rock party!" the waitress yelled out. He stood up and I helped Tre off of the bench, while holding Tierra. "Petty ass won't even help me with these kids but gone ask for more." I muttered. He turned around mugged me and walked behind the waiter. "Tre don't you move." I said so I could get Tierra's bag. I turned, picked it up, and put it on my shoulder. Then, I grabbed his hand and adjusted her on my hip. I went to catch up with them. We sat down, she ordered our drinks and I got Tre a taller chair since he was still too small. She bought us our drinks and Tre's chair. I put him in it and I just looked at my menu. I figured out what Tre wanted first and then I figured it out for myself. We just sat there in silence as I played with my ring. I just twisted it around my finger, it was beautiful to me. I just hopes it means beautiful things will happen for us. It just ain't beautiful at this very moment.