Chapter fourteen

Chris pov:
Yall know i just got off the phone wid mya and she is not telling me something and she is hiding it and how i know, cause she acts sarcastic and sometimes u cant tell she is but i can and imma find out wat the hell going on no matter how long it takes. But Im on my music tour for three months but thats not the only thing i do. Im a big time drug dealer too thats how i get most of the money for fancy cars and big houses. Mya and her mother dont know that i do this type of stuff im not plan on telling them cause I'm retiring. Because I almost lost my life and that's a warning and I don't need them gettn hurt or even killed by them niggas... See yall later in the story y'all!!!...

Tyga & chyna POV: so tyga and chyna were having nasty sex but when they were having sex both of them moan mya name at the same time like whaaatt. Both of them stop and looked at each other with shock in their eyes. Then next they know they started arguing on who gone have mya to themselves. Chyna was saying that he not gone treat her right and tyga saying that you not even gone last with mya so back the fuck off.

Mya POV : so i just got finished shopping and now I'm walking through the door and I started hearing ppl yelling but not that loud. So I go up to the door and start listening and then I hear my name and how both of them want me like damn I have niggas and bitches liking on me shidd get it mya get it mya aye. Aye mya calm the fuck down dancing by the damn door. So I snap out of thought and ran to my room cause chyna had came out the door cause she thought someone was by the door which there was it was me duhh.

Mom/shyan POV: -finishes having sex with my side- ikik ain't you with chris? yea and is that your side nigga???? yes it is Its august yea the august alsina yea he is with my daughter mya but he doesn't know I'm her mother and he fine as hell and duhh I wanted a piece of that.... So I been with august for a week now we met at the club and we got fucked up and that is how it all happen basically...

August: I can't be doing this to mya its wrong and I love that girl.

Shyan: so IDC if you love her and you better not tell her

August: Right but all this studio sessions gone be looking suspicious too