chapter eight

So i got home and it was quiet in the house and the door was unlocked. My parents wasnt home so i went to my room and it was roses and a note on my bed.
*NOTE* HEY BABY I MISSED YOU THE OTHER DAY WE ARE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER A LOT MORE!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST TO BE WITH YOU AND OUR TIME WILL COME..
~LOVE YOU~
I had got creeped out and threw the roses away and hid the note in my dresser and shook it off. I decided to take a hot bath cause all this is just to much so i ran my bath water and threw my gold glitter bath bomb in and got in and sat there listening to music. I was calm and letting the stress free take me away. Then im phone was ringing so i had to answer cause it was chris.

PHONE CONVERSATION😍
Me: hello
Chris: hey babygirl wyd?
Me: im in the tub having myself some alone time. Wassup
Chris: well i was wondering if you would come to the beach with your mom, me, tyga, and your friends.
Me: well sure okay
Chris: okay you can get back to what you were doing
Me: ok bye chris
Chris: bye
END OF PHONE CONVO
So after i got finish i was covered in glitter but i love glitter. I hitted up the squad and told them we are going to the beach. So i put on my bathe suit with my cover up and sandals i had packed up some more clothes just in case it gets cold. So i heard the horn so i grabbed my phone purse and keys when i looked the car all my squad was piled up looking like they were being smothered.

Me: hell nawl yall aint finna kill me.

Queen: just get in

Me: nope come on toni you rolling with me so they can have room in that small ass car.

Toni: yass bye yall

So they was following me to the beach so it was silent until toni broke the silence.

Toni: so how you feeling??

Me im much better after that stress free bath.

Toni: you had one without me like what!!

Me:~laughs~ boy you crazy of course i had one without you

Toni: mane you green

Me: nawl i dont want nobody to see all this charm and treasure.

Toni: yea right aint nobody gonna get to that unless they wanna go threw me

I just started laughing until we made it we parked and got out hype af. I had greeted my mom and chris i seen him with a girl next to him i already knew her name is chyna but i didn't care so i just rolled my eyes at tyga but all he did was smirk. I took off my cover up and then toni picked me up while running and threw me in the water. We was all having fun and we was all splashing water at each other i had got tired and sat on my beach towel and started tanning with leelee and queen.

Leelee: so have tyga you know tried anything?

Me: guh noo but all i know he better keep his distance

Queen: guhh omg

Me&leelee: what

Queen: tyga is kissing chyna while looking at you.

Me: guhh i dont care anyway yall coming with me to the slushie bar?

Leelee&queen: yea

So we got up and went to the slushie bar and ordered.

Me: can i get a blue raspberry and lime green slushie please.

Leelee: can i get a strawberry slushie?

Queen: i want a ughh blue cotton candy slushie.

Bartender: coming up ladies

So we all sat there for 5 minutes tops and our stuff already done. The i felt a tap on my shoulder and i turned around it was August alsina.
Me: omg you are August alsina

August: ya shawty its me.. what's ya name mami?

Me:mya (reaches out to shake his hand)

August: beautiful name (kisses her hand)

Me:thanks

Queen: *cough cough*

Me: oh these are my best friends queen and leelee and the others are over there with my mom and my stepdad and his best friend or wateva

August: it seems like you not into his BestFriend

Me: no im not but do you know Chris as in c breezy?

August: ya shawty (

Me: thats my stepdad

August: oh cool you wanna walk on the beach with me?

Me: uhh sure.

My friends had already left me with him alone but i didn't mind cause look how sexy he is i would eat this nigga up. He was walking with his arms around me and chris and the rest of the crew already seen but they didn't mind cause we was just right there but tyga was just watching.

August: so why you dont like tyga?

Me: well he is a creep he be trying to get with me grabbing up on me.

August: well who wouldn't wanna grab up on you i know i would (licking his lips)

Me:(starts blushing) stawwp tou making me blush

August: its cute but i wanna know if i could take you out to dinner somewhere this Saturday???

Me: sure i would love to

August: good good well im finna go you wanna walk me.

Me: yea sure

So we walked up to this nice looking black corvette i aint gone lie that bit was fye but i enjoyed talking to his sexy ass.

August: can i have yo number lil mami

Me:(types number in his phone) well i guess ~gco~

I aint gone lie when he started kissing i kissed back he bit my lip for and entrance and i let him in with his soft ass tongue down my fucking throat until we was interrupted so we stopped kissing we both was out of breathe.

Leelee: ummm yall done killing each other?

August: I'll txt you mya bye

Me: okay bye

So he left and i was just smiling and i seen tyga who looked mad as hell but i just smiled. I had took toni home and everybody else went home but this time chris and my mom stayed at the house with me.