chapter twelve

August pov: so i was pulling up to mya house cause said i can come over at 12 but i came at 11 i walked in i heard moaning coming from mya but i heard my damn name but im not in there i didnt see tyga or chyna. Then i heard mya telling chyna to get out and i seen chyna coming out of the room smiling while wiping her mouth i was shocked. I walked in and mya was angry as hell she looked she wanted to murder chyna but she didn't.

August: what happened in here?

Me:.........

August: mya

Me: what aug?

August: what happened?

Me: you really want to know

August: yea

Me: chyna and i had a chill day which you already knew so we had fun all day and started drinking and shit so it was the end of the chill day so i had went to sleep i heard someone come in my room that i thought it was you and i thought it was you that had pulled off my shorts and started eating me out and i was moaning you name and shit then once again i thought it was you who was kissing me and other shit but then i said to myself you would've been said some and then thats when i saw chyna.

August: damn was it good??(laughs)

Me: august thats not funny

August: so it was good (laughs) i can do even better though i have you scream daddy

Me: boii shut up but she was iight let me go take a shower
August: can i come too

Me: yea

August: yay now im show you how a real nigga eat

So i got in and started washing chyna off me and then august got in with me. He picked me up and leaned me against the shower wall and got to eating like it was his last meal i aint gone lie he was telling the truth i was screaming daddy the whole time lol. I cum in his mouth three times in row and he kept eating then he stoped he knew couldn't take no more cause my legs were shaking. We got after our shower got dressed watched movies and ate. Then we went to sleep knowing on my mind i got ate out twice in a day like wow.