Chapter five

I woke up in the morning brushed my teeth and took a shower. I did my hair and makeup and i was looking for sumthing to wear and then my mom came in. Mom: mya chris had sent me a text and had invited us to his house for a pool party. Me: fr omg i gotta pick out my best swim wear. Mom: yea i heard you guys bonded to. Me: yea we got to know each other a lot..Mom: im so happy you never bonded with the other that i dated..Me: cause those guys are weird and creepy but chris he's so much better he is not hard to be around he is sweet to you and treats you right...Mom: ik mya i thinks he's the one but imma let you get finish getting dressed cause i gotta gett dressed for the pool party..Me: ok mom
Mya's outfit:

So my mom and i was ready we was both cute af

So my mom and i was ready we was both cute af. I grabbed my bag with my wallet,phone,lotion,perfume,and my bathe ... So me and my mom complemented each other and walked out the house like boss bitches. So we jammed to music while we were on our way to chris house. We pulled up mane when i tell ya there was alot of cars i got so happy i smiling hard af. So we parked and got out we got greeted by chris with a hey and hugs. I said this party finna be bombing..Chris: yea the bathroom is upstairs to the left....Me: k thanks..We walked upstairs when tell ya every nigga was nigga was looking at me they already knew that chris go out with my mom...So we went to the bathroom room and changed to our two piece and went back downstairs. The guys couldnt resist looking at us and so we walked pass to go outside.I walked outside and and a group of teenagers were calling me over to sit with them by the pool and i went over and sat by the pool with them. We were all laughing and getting to know each other really well and i got kind of chill cause eyes were on me...Then i see tyga just looking at me again so i just roll my eyes and he gave me a big smirk. In my head im like wtf is wrong with him is he slow or what.? So i had got up i told them that i was coming back and i went to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and fixed myself up and i heard someone come in. Me: umm someone is in here...Tyga: its ok baby its me dont worry...Me: get out tyga and leave me alone like frfr..So tyga grabs me and started kissing me but i pulled back trying to fight him off. So i knee him in his area and he fell onto the ground holding himself.. I grabbed my bag and ran to one of the rooms and put my clothes back on... i ran to find my mom she was on the couch laughing and talking to chris i was crying my eyes out..Me: mom can i have your keys to go home..Mom: wats wrong honey...Chris: wats wrong baby girl??...Me: please just give your keys please...So my mom hands me the keys and i went back to the pool and gave everyone my number they asked wats wrong i told them to text me when they get home... So i got in my mom car and drove home, i was trying to keep myself together. I made it home i layed down and went to sleep.*BACK AT THE PARTY* Mom: i wonder wats wrong with my mya can you please go check on her please?..Chris: ok babe i'll be right back..So he gave her a kiss and left to go to her house, but tyga had stop him and asked where you going chris: there is something wrong with my mya and im gonna see wats wrong and see if she ok....Tyga: ok see ya when you get back....When he pulled up he got out and already had a spare key. He unlocked the door and went in but he came in i woke up out of my sleep cause i get easily startled cause of wat happened in my past. So i got out of my bed grabbed my bat and waited behind my door. The door opened and i swung my bat and hit him in his stomach. He started coughing and holding his stomach..Chris: its me mya ...Me: im so sorry.. are you ok??Chris: yea im fine your mom wanted me to come see wats wrong...Me: ummmm....im fine...Chris: are you sure mya cause you were crying and you can tell me and your mother anything... I didnt want to tell him or my mom cause their relationship are going really amazing and i don't want it to be my fault cause tyga is chris best friend...Chris: mya are you sure you ok..Me: yea im fine thanks for coming to check on me....Chris: you welcome just let me know anything thats going on i dont care who it is...Me:ok...So i walked him to the door and gave him a big hug....Chris: btw umm its going to be your mom,tyga,and i having us a lil movie night and they staying ova you wanna come...Me: no thanks maybe next time...Chris: ok then bye..So chris left back to his house and i just watched tv and ate all day...