"What's going on up here?! Cameron honey, what's wrong?"

"Give me my babies now so I can go."

My mother looks at Aj and Leah in my fathers hands and frowns. "What are you doing?"

"Cameron is about to leave the house with these kids and not tell anyone where he's going. He's not going anywhere."

"Cameron, sweetie, where are you going?" My mother asks me.

"Somewhere."

"Somewhere where honey?"

"I have to go buy them some more clothes." I lie. My farther narrows his eyes at me, "Yeah right. You think I don't know that boys court date is today? I follow up with everything. You're not going."

"Oh, leave him alone! Nothing's going to happen he'll be fine. What's the big deal? Give him my the babies back."

"So you're alright with him going to see the person who took him from us? Wasn't it you that said you shouldn't have trusted him so quickly? You know you don't always have to be so quick to come to Cameron's defense even when he's wrong."

"Honey, clearly Cameron is deeply involved with the young man. We won't ever understand why because we're not in his shoes. It's a court house, he's going to see him in a courthouse. Now give the babies back."

My dad puts the car seats on the floor and walks off. I have to inhale and exhale deeply so I don't get myself worked up too much. I pick AJ and Leah up from the floor.

"Tyler is bringing you?" My mother asks and I nod. Unlike my father, she doesn't give me a hard time to leave the house. When I get downstairs I sit in the back with the babies. "Damn, what took you so long?" He asks.

"My father..." I trail off and look out the window.

"Im sorry, but I don't like that nigga. He needs to get over that shit already, the fuck."

"It'll be a while before he does." I say quietly. Tyler drives for about fourty five minutes sand we are finally at the court house. "Lemme help you out with the lil' munchkins," Tyler gets out the car first and grabs my baby bag and Leah and I take AJ.

"Do you know where you're going?" I ask him after we've been walking down multiple long hallways. "Yeah, I had made sure I knew like a day ago." Tyler says.

I haven't seen Anthony in days and even though this isn't the most ideal place I would want to be seeing him at, it's better than nothing. I miss him so much. It's so weird being without him again.

Tyler and I go through these two large doors to the courtroom where I spot few unknown and known faces. A few people from Ants family including his mother and siblings are here. They all turn around to look at Tyler and I. Clearly they know who we are and have a lot to say, because the looks on their faces give it away. I see Ant's mom look at the babies and her eyes widen. She turns back around and I see telling Zaniya something. Zaniya turns around too, but she waves and smiles which Tyler and I return.

Now we have to sit and wait for the judge and Anthony and the lawyers to arrive. AJ starts to cry in his car seat making everyone look at us. I opt to take him out and hold him, and when I do he stops crying and lays his head on my shoulder. I guess Taleah wanted the same affection too because she starts crying as well and Tyler does the same thing I did, takes her out and holds her.