“ Pardon. Sorry what was the question?” I finally spoke, she was about the ask me again, but then the door flew open. WHEW Saved by the door. Shoutout to whoever was behind it because you just saved me from an awkward moment.

“ Why are you late?” Ms.AppleBottom asked a girl who stood behind the door, she was medium height, she had two long braids, an eyebrow piercing with slits on the other eyebrow, she was thick shaped and she was dressed like pretty tomboy. She wore light makeup, but had the swag of a tumblr dude.

“ I had to do stuff init, soz.” She spoke in a forced rough voice, I feel like I haven’t been to college in a longgggg timeee because I’ve never seen her in my class. I could feel her eyes piercing through my skin, I took my chances to glimpse at her from time to time, but it seemed like her eyes were glued to me.

“ Go and sit there Quinna.” She pointed to the seat that was next to mine. I was just thinking ‘ oh fuck’ . She scooted past everyone to get to her seat and sat down beside me.

“ Do you have a pen? I left all my stuff.” She asked me. Why did she bother coming in , if she didn’t have her stuff AND was late.

“ Here.” I handed her a blue pen to write with, avoiding eye contact.

“ Thanks.” She began writing her name on the top of the paper and I just kept my attention on the teacher and what she was teaching. The lesson went on for another 10 mins , I was bored of just sitting her and listening to the teacher babbling on about the Marketing Mix and the elements of them.

“ you smell nice you know.” Her voice spoke out again. I don’t think she knows how to be quiet.

“ Thanks.” I replied.

“ Amarni right?” how does she know my name?

“ yeah, and you’re.. Quinna.”

“ Yeah, I’ve heard about you.” She smiled.

“ oh cool.”

“ WHY YOU GIVING ME SHORT ANSWERS !” She shouted randomly which made everyone turn to us.

“ AMARNI AND QUIANNA, SINCE YOU WANNA TALK SO MUCH,FEEL FREE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION OUTSIDE.” Ms.AppleBottom Shouted Abrasively , indicated with her finger that we should leave. I only just met this bitch and she got me in trouble. We both go up and walked to the door, which I held open for her because I am a gentlemen.

“ I did that on purpose.” Quianna smiled like a innocent little girl.

“ WHAT THE HELL ? “

“ Don’t think I didn’t see you looking at me.”

“ Girl, you was looking at me.” I replied.

“ yeah , that’s right, gold sticker for you.” She said sarcastically.

“ why though?” I asked, I don’t even know why I asked, this was irrelevant.

“ Let she me show you.” She grabbed my neck and leaned in to kiss me, she inserted her tongue in my mouth, twirling it around with mines, her soft lips passionately moved on mines – I tried to pull away, but she would let me.

“ AMARNI ! “ I heard Biola voice call me. I pulled Quianna off me finally and looked up at Biola who was shaking her head as she walked away. It was too late to run after her, I genuinely feel bad , she probably thinks that I was kissing up a next girl. AHHH MY LIFE.

~ Biola P.O.V ~

I’m bewildered right now, I’m so confused. Why the hell would Amarni make out with another girl, knowing that he has girl who loves him dearly. I thought I was seeing another replica of Marnz , that moment just seemed unrealistic. I need to talk to my bestfriend because that was not cool at all. Chanel is a nice girl, he didn’t need to do that. Hopefuly he comes to Tyler’s 17th birthday party today, so I can see where his head is that. I’ll whatsapp him right now in fact.