39.

Mingyu watched as Wonwoo's eyes fluttered open, a sigh of relief escaping from his mouth.

He couldn't bring himself to say anything, and only gripped his boyfriend's cold hand tighter.

"What happened?" The boy asked in a raspy voice as he struggled slightly to sit up.

". . .you fainted," the boy sighed, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Have you been eating? You're so pale," Mingyu went on.

"Yeah, I ate," the boy replied, which wasn't exactly a lie.

Mingyu narrowed his eyes slightly.

"I had ramen last night. . .but I threw it up," he answered, earning a look of pure consern if the look could be stressed even more than it already was on Mingyu's face.

The boy opened his mouth to say something, closed it after sighing.

"What about before that?" Mingyu pushed, looking at Wonwoo who kept his eyes focused on his lap.

"Nothing," he replied. It was three days of nothing for him. He wondered why eat if he'd throw it up again.

Mingyu's eyes were filled with sadness and confusion. He reached over to the nightstand behind him and pulled a bowl out of the plastic bag he had.

"I bought you porridge," Mingyu spoke up, holding the styrofoam bowl out to the other.

Wonwoo stared at the bowl for a few seconds before taking it from his boyfriend's hands.

The boy downed the bowl quickly, feeling somewhat full for once.

Mingyu stared at the other for what seemed like forever before grabbing Wonwoo's hand.

"If you wanna talk. . .about anything, I'm here," Mingyu said, a soft yet sad smile forming on his face.

"I know," he said, beginning to trace random shapes on the front of Mingyu's hand.

"You feel distant. . .you always did. And I hate it," Mingyu went on.

Wonwoo stopped making the shapes on his boyfriend's hands.

"I know,".

~~~~
this was ass, im srry :'))