.26

Wonwoo looked down at the boy now known as Jihoon that stood infront of him.

As everyone at the warehouse laughed their asses off at the fact that Wonwoo's apponent was petite for someone who jumps from one building to the next as a hobby, Hoshi and Wonwoo were the only ones who remained straight faced.

Wonwoo grabbed Jihoon's extended hand and shook it.

"I'm Wonwoo," Wonwoo said, eyeing Jihoon.

Though Jihoon was small, him and Hoshi knew not to underestimate him.

"You seem like an okay dude. Already you have more sense then the dickheads over there. I may be small, but I can still kick your ass," Jihoon said smiling, as he glanced over at the group of boys who were once laughing at him.

Jihoon's eyes traveled to Hoshi. The two stared at each other for a while, until Hoshi's lips formed into a thin line as he nodded his head to greet the other.

Jihoon returned the greeting with a small smile, before focusing his eyes back on Wonwoo.

"Well I wanted to see who my competition is. . .and now I know," Jihoon said smiling.

Wonwoo nodded, before sitting down in a seat next to the folding table that held a bunch of beer cans, alone with a deck of cards that were scattered everywhere.

"I look forward to our competition," Wonwoo said, smiling back at Jihoon.

Jihoon began to respond, his smile still evident on his face,when he felt his phone vibrate slightly.

He pulled out his phone, the beautiful smile that decorated his face being wiped off completely.

"Hello?" he said, his body growing stiff.

"I-I'm handling something important. I'll be there s-soon," he said, ending the call quickly. He flashed the two boys a smile.

"I got to go, my girlfriend's calling," he said, smiling.

Wonwoo nodded giving the boy a slight wave as he took off down the stairs.

Wonwoo dismissed the situation and opened a can of beer as he made himself comfortable.

Hoshi though, stood still, his eyes still focused on the doorway Jihoon ran out from only moments ago.
~~~~
this isn't much, but an idea popped up in my head

All I can say is it's about to get spiccccyy y'all

happy reading smol beans

ps* ma boi Jihoon is gonna be a crucial character, but meanie is still live and dwelling ;))