37.

"Yo, lets go celebrate," Seungcheol said smiling as he ruffled Wonwoo's hair, cungradulating him.

Wonwoo gave the boys a weak smile as he watched Jihoon walk towards him panting, a big smile on his face.

"Yo, good game," he said, sticking his hand out.

"Same," Wonwoo said grabbing the boy's hand to shake it.

"We should celebrate," Seungcheol said, the others agreeing in union.
~~~~

The boys all sat in a place Korean bbq restaurant, conversing loudly as seungcheol grilled the pork and beef.

"Yo, you were good," Soonyoung said to Jihoon.

"Thanks," Jihoon answered, smiling as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"You're not hungry?" Mingyu asked, noticing how his boyfriend didn't bother eating the pork belly on the grill, nor pick at at any of the side dishes.

"Oh, I'm a. . .I'm fine," Wonwoo gave the boy a week smile as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Are you sure?" Mingyu asked, concern evident on his face.

"I'm gonna go out for some fresh air," Wonwoo said as he got up, slightly stumbling as he made his way out the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Minghao asked, his mouth filled with rice.

"I dont know, I'll go check,".

Mingyu made his way outside to see his boyfriend leaning against the brick exterior of the building, a cigarette in his hand.

"Fresh air+smoking equals no correlation,"Mingyu asked as he joined his boyfriend against the brick wall, but not before grabbing the cigarette from the boy's hand and throwing it to the ground.

"Its a habit," Wonwoo said lowly.

"A very bad habit," Mingyu added as he got off the wall to turn around, his body facing Wonwoo.

He wrapped his arms tightly around the boy's torso before fitting his head in the crook of Wonwoo's neck.

"What's wrong?" Mingyu asked again, wanting a real answer.

Wonwoo draped his own arms around the boy's waist, feeling his eyelids grow heavy.

"Just tired," Wonwoo said, his hold on Mingyu growing tighter.

"You want to go home?" Mingyu asked, beginning to pull away from the other.

"It's okay, I just want to stay like this a little longer," Wonwoo managed, pulling Mingyu back into his embrace.
~~~~

this was wack:'))