.05

Mingyu looked at the circle, all eyes on him. He blinked several times before looking behind him. He prayed they were looking at someone else, but they weren't. Wonwoo looked up, he didn't seem quite happy about the situation, but then again he didn't seem happy 99.9% of the time. He motioned Mingyu to come over to him with his hand, only to have Mingyu laugh nervously and decline politely.

"Um. . .n-no, I-I'll uh. . .pass," he said backing away. He didn't know what he got himself into. He just came to the party to have a good time, and honestly he was feeling so attacked right now. He saw Wonwoo roll his eyes before getting up, and walk toward him. He knew he fucked up. His virgin lips would no longer have their innocence. He tried to hide behind Cheol who was quite amused at the situation that unfolded before him. Wonwoo pulled Mingyu from behind Cheol before putting his right hand on the nape of his neck, pulling him down slightly, Wonwoo connected their lips with no hesitation, and pulled away after a few seconds that felt like forever to Mingyu.

"I'm done with this fucking game," Wonwoo said, his voice echoing through the basement. He looked for Mingyu, only to find he was no longer in the basement. He walked up the stares, leaving everyone squealing because of what they had just witnessed.

Wonwoo called Mingyu several times, only to have his calls go straight to voicemails. He left the party, and got into his car, angrily slamming the door on the side of his car. He drove home, the kiss he had with Mingyu clouding his mind.
~~~~
Mingyu left the house as soon as possible. He got home, and as soon as he opened his apartment door, he threw himself on the couch, screaming into a throw pillow. His first kiss was gone, and it was taken by someone who seemed like a complete fuckboy. He didn't like judging people, but Wonwoo just seemed like the type. He dreaded going to school tomorrow. He had to sit next to him, and he couldn't even look him in the eyes already,  so he definitely couldn't now. He thought he should skip, that maybe that would be the answer, but he really enjoyed his music class. Mingyu messed up his hair in frustration, not looking forward to tomorrow one bit.
~~~~

Wonwoo arrived to school earlier then usual, he knew Mingyu always came early. He walked the halls to his classroom seeing a tall brown haired boy that looked like Mingyu walking his way. Mingyu seemed to be smiling, looking down at his phone but as soon as he looked up and saw Wonwoo, his smile dropped. He turned around abruptly running down the hall, causing Wonwoo to follow.

Wonwoo almost caught up to Mingyu when someone grabbed his arm. He turned around getting ready to hit the person who grabbed him, but it was someone completely different,"Who the hell are you?" Wonwoo asked annoyed, looking at the long haired girl who had her hand on his arm.

"Y-you don't remember me oppa?" She asked. Wonwoo knew who she was when she began talking, he voice equivalent to a child's. It made him sick. That was the girl he fucked earlier that week. He pushed his hair back frustrated, before looking at her annoyed.

"You. . .what are you doing here?" He asked. Out of all the people he messed with, she was the most difficult. He made it clear to her that no feelings would be attached to their relationship, like all the other ones he ever had but she couldn't quite grasp that concept.

"I transferred here. So I could see you, so I could be with you," she said smiling latching onto his arm yet again. He roughly pulled his arm out of her hold causing her to fall.

"I don't like you, okay? I never did," Wonwoo said, pronouncing every word as though she could not understand him," You and I just fuck, nothing more. Get that through your thick fucking skull, I don't even know your name,"Wonwoo said, before walking away, not feeling even a ping of guilt.

"It's Kimmie, my name is Kimmie," she said softly, slowly getting up from the floor," it's okay, Wonwoo oppa, I know you love me."