Chapter Two: Beating Hearts as One

*Yui's P.O.V*

A year has passed since that fateful night when I met Ayato.. I never thought that a man, or beast, like him would steal my heart. His crimson red hair, his emerald green eyes, his devilish grin... they put me in a trance.. called love.

*Third person P.O.V.*

After dinner Yui went up to her room only to be greeted by Ayato. He said, under his breath, "you're mine." And pushed Yui onto the bed. She struggled to get away from him but it was hopeless. "No Ayato we can't do thi-" Yui said while Ayato cut her off by kissing her lips tenderly. "Yui I love you.. with all my heart. I can't hold myself back anymore.. I have waited patiently all this time.." he said as he kissed down her body. He slowly took off his shirt as he asked, "Do you love me?" Without hesitation Yui kissed Ayato's lips. "I love you Ayato, I always have" replied Yui as she takes off her shirt and bra. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" said Ayato.

Vigorously taking off every article of clothing Yui had on, he gently kissed down her body, but Yui wanted more. She wanted to be his 'pet' something he could dominate in bed. She wanted him to do everything to her.

"Please more ayato!" She moaned quietly. He smirked and did exactly what she wanted. He took her, all of her. Until the break of dawn.

*After the deed is done they pass out together* *The next morning*

Yui is awoken by a sweet, tender kiss on the forehead by Ayato. "Good morning pancake" he whispered in her ear. He bites into her neck and discovers a shocking truth...

[To be continued...]

Sorry I had to leave at least one cliff hanger. What's the truth he discovered? You'll learn next chapter

 What's the truth he discovered? You'll learn next chapter