~15~

Kk Ima finish this story and then Ima gonna write Heathers and Dear Evan Hansen :3 And no, I am not going to stop the Johnny likes Johns dick joke

Johnny - Alex. Aaaaalllllleeeexxxx
Alex - What do you want?
Johnny - That.

Johnny pointed to the sleeping John Laurens who was laid down peacefully next to me. His arm was wrapped around my waist. Oh hell no! This ones mine!

Alex - Johnny! This is mine!
Johnny - You can't just claim him!
Alex - Stop being so gay Johnny!
Johnny - Blah blah blah! I'm not being gay! I just want his penis!
Alex - Go back to bed, John will be there soon.
Johnny - You're just jealous because you don-
Alex - Shut your fuckin mouth Johnny!

Johnny grabbed my arm but was unable to pull me due to my height and weight that was much larger than his. I smirked at my brother and he crossed his arms in anger. He ran over to my drawers and searched through them. He pulled out something from the bottom. Looking closer, I could see that he was holding up a red air horn.

Alex - No! Put the air horn down down Johnny!
Johnny - Then take me to my room!
Alex - You're so god damn demanding.

I grabbed Johnny hand and led him down the dark hallway to his room. He shared a room with Stephan who always complained about how annoying he was. He didn't really know what annoying was, he's only 6. If he really wanted annoying, he would have to meet Thomas. I laid Johnny down in his bed and draped his soft blankets over him. I got up to run back to MY John, but he grabbed my arm again.

Alex - What is it now?
Johnny - I want a bed time story.
Alex - No!
Johnny - Well you see, I have your phone right here. And I'm able to text anyone anything. Let's see, who should I text? Aaron, Angelica, Charles, Daddy? Who's daddy? And why does it look like your old phones number?
Alex - It's dad okay. I gave dad my old phone.
Johnny - JUST GIVE ME MY BED TIME STORY!!!
Alex - FINE!

I pulled out a book from Johnnys bookcase that he shared with Stephan. I pulled out a book titled The Very Hungry Caterpillar. It looked really childish, but I guess it'll work. I sat down and read the book from cover to back. Every part was agony, know I guess I know how mom and dad feel now. I can't believe they have to put up with them everyday.

I sat the book down and sighed when I saw Johnny sound asleep in his bed. I hope that little shit is satisfied. I giggled as I felt something grab my shoulder and kiss my forehead softly. I knew exactly who the boy was.

John - Alexander, come back to sleep.
Alex - Sorry. Johnny demanded me to read him a bedtime story and take him to bed.
John - Why didn't you just say no?
Alex - He said that if I refused that he would text everyone in my phone and blow an air horn to wake you up.
John - How'd he even get your phone?
Alex - I have no idea.

I picked up the phone form the side of Johnnys bed. I watched till Johns back was turned when I pressed the contact that read 'Daddy.'

John - Brb, my phones ringing!
Alex - Okaaaaay.

----------

I made my way upstairs and saw the bright light that came on from my phone. I grabbed it and got my eyes to adjust to the bright light. I saw that 'Babygirl.' had called me a few seconds ago.

John - ALEX!!
Alex - Wha?!

----------

I poured a bowl of cereal and handed it to Rachel. She smiled and thanked me as she made her way over to the table where her siblings, father, and John sat. Johnny and Alex sat on either side of John, both staring with loving eyes at the boy. I smiled, I would be very happy if Alex happened to tie the knot with him someday. The only thing that bothered me was how much I felt like I've hear of this boy before.

I put it aside as I heard the doorbell ring. I set down the cereal box and opened the door to face a brown haired girl in a blue tank top and grey skirt. She was holding a small and adorable baby in her arms.

Eliza - I'm here for John Laurens.
Martha - Oh, hold on.

I closed the door on the girls face and turned to face the kids and my husband at the table.

Martha - Umm, John, there's a girl with a baby here for you.
George - WHAT?! I thought you were gay!
Alex - B-baby?! THIS BETTER NOT BE WHAT I THINK IT IS JOHN LAURENS!!!
John - I AM GAY!! Just, let me see who it is.

----------

I followed John to the door and we came to face Eliza with a small child in her hand. The boy had freckles splattered all over his small face. He looked oddly similar to John. I really hope this isn't what I think it is.

Eliza - Umm, sorry about this. I was just, walking around last night. And I hear this little boy crying. I didn't know where his parents were and it was to late to look for them I thought that you might wanna see him. I could see that he looked oddly similar to you, does he happen to be related to you?
John - I've never seen him before. I guess he does look kind of like me.
Alex - You haven't been cheating on me, right?
Lin - YES HE HAS!!
John - SHUT THE FUCK UP NO I HAVEN'T! Alex, I was a poor gay boy on the streets, do you think I fucked any girls in my day?

Eliza - Soooooooo
Alex - CAN WE KEEP HIM PLEASE DAD, MOM?!
George - Alex, the last thing we need is another kid.
Alex - But, it'll be John and ours kid! We'll take care of him all by ourselves and you won't have to worry at all about him!
George - I don't know....
John - Atleast let him stay here until he finds his family.
Martha - George....I mean...look at him. What did you say his name was again?
Eliza - Phillip.
Martha - Phillip needs us George!
Catherine - Don't be a poop head dad!
George - Fine!
Everyone - YAY!!!

Everyone got up from the table and got their backpacks to head to school. I got on my back pack but was quickly dragged to the side by Lin. He dragged me to the bathroom and locked the door behind us, making sure no one could hear.

Lin - Why do you have to bring another kid in here Alex! Especially if you're raising it with my ex boyfriend!
Alex - He's my boyfriend now! And it's not like I was the one who brought him in here, that was Eliza.
Lin - If you want a baby with John so bad, than make one!
Alex - NO!
Lin - What?! You know it woul-
Alex - SHUT UP LIN!!!
Lin - Whatever you say.
Alex - How much do you want to keep your mouth shut to John?
Lin - 100 every month.
Alex - Wha-Fine. Whatever. I'll give it to you later.
Lin - Got it.

No body needs to know