~14~

1. Should I write tree bros? Bc I rly fuckin love Connor and Evan
2. Btw, I'm working on my Hell Heathers AU
3. I'm falling into the Be More Chill hole

Alex - See ya later Johnny!
John - Awww, why can't I come with you?
Alex - It's just, I wanna be alone right now okay? You can go over to my house, here's the key. I'll be over soon.

I kissed Alexander bye and started my walk to his house. I wish I could know what he was doing. But I guess a good relationship is putting trust into your partner. But sometimes it just feels hard to ever trust anyone.

I turned the key and watched as the door clicked open. I kicked off my shoes and walked into the house. The wind blew the door shut from behind me, making me jump and fall to the ground with a thud. A small woman burst from downstairs and scanned the area. She screamed when she saw me sitting on the floor but was quickly joined by her husband who stood beside her.

George - Oh! Martha! This is John Laurens. He's Alex's sou-
John - Mmh
George - Boyfriend.
Martha - ...
John - I-I'm sorry I....
Martha - HES SO ADORABLE!! Awww Alex made an amazing choice. I'm Alexander's mom, please call me Martha.
Catherine  - JOHN
Elizabeth - JOHN
James - JOHN
Stephan - JOHN
Rachel - JOHN
William - JOHN
Phillip - JOHN
Johnny - PENIS

I smiled as the children hugged my waist. I ruffled their hair but stood back when I felt something grab my dick. I knew that I didn't have to guess who that thing was.

Martha - JOHNNY GET OFF HIM THIS INSTANT!!
Johnny - But mom...he has a REALLY GOOD PENIS!!
Stephan - Johnny! Stop! That's not yours!
John - Thank you!
Stephan - That's Alex's!
John - dccwedgiulwevrqawkurtkellyisgayrtqfewbwunicnqhewufcoeuwnytwrefer

----------

Alex - UUUUUHHHHH I MISS JOHN!!!
Lafayette - Mon ami Tu es loin de lui pendant cinq minutes
Alex - I know but still!
Hercules - Wait you can understand him?
Lafayette - Bien tu fais quelque chose pour john en ce moment.Et en fin de compte, cela en valera la peine.
Alex - je suppose.
Hercules - I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!
Lafayette - Bébé, nous enseignons le français alex en ce moment. Je vous aiderai plus tard.
Alex - Par l'aide, il veut faire du sexe.
Lafayette - ALEX!!!
Hercules - Okay guys, I really wanna hear Alex's song!
Alex - Oh! Helpless! Sure!

I was deep in thought while I sang. I sang my best, and with all my heart, remembering who I was doing this for. I expressed how helpless this boy made me feel, like nothing I've ever felt in my entire life. By the end, Lafayette and Hercules were tangled together with tears streaming down their faces.

Lafayette - ALEX!!! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hercules - How did you ever learn to sing or write like that?!
Lafayette - Write? Are you kidding me? You know he writes like he's running out of time.

I continued to practice the notes and go over the lyrics in my head before I finally decided to start heading home. I ran to my house at full speed, eager to see my boyfriend. I knocked on the door and was faced with the annoyed face of Lin. He rolled his eyes but opened the door for me.

I ran to the couch where I saw John sitting. I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulders and listened to the beautiful giggles that came out of the younger boys mouth.

----------

I couldn't help but feel annoyed at the sight of John and Alex together. John had always wanted to meet my brother, and Alex had always been interested in the stories I told about my boyfriend. To interested. Now he thinks he can just come here and take him from me.

I hope he's satisfied.

----------

I walked in the quiet neighborhood. It was quiet uptown. I liked how quiet it was. It gave me a chance to think and relax. I breathed in the fresh air and watched the birds fly by.

I was suddenly hit by a large object and I fell back into the sidewalk. I got up and rubbed my head and looked around to see the one and only Thomas Jefferson peering around. He looked stressed and upset, as if he was looking for something important.

Burr - What's wrong Thomas?
Thomas -Wrong? N-nothing's wrong! I didn't say anything! You said it! FUCK!!!

Thomas slammed his head into the shop wall and glided down until he was sat in a small ball, just staring down at the concrete. I wanted to sit next to him, but I didn't want to become some kind of snuggle buddy for him.

Thomas - I don't know where James is!
Burr - Why do you care?
Thomas - He disappeared after I was drunk  and fucking kissed Alex. He can be such a baby sometimes!
Burr - Look who's talking.
Thomas - AARON!!!
Burr - Okay okay. Do his parents know where he is?
Thomas - No! We're trying to find him! I know that they shouldn't even trust me! It was my fault that he's missing.
Burr - Thomas, you care about him. And you were drunk as fuck, if you want, I'll help you look for him.
Thomas - R-really?!
Burr - I've got nothing to do. Why not?
Thomas - Thanks Aaron! I owe you one!
Burr - He'll yeah you do!

----------

I walked in the quiet streets of the night sky. I had so much crap going on in my life. I really just needed to clear my head. The quiet didn't work so long, as I heard soft cries fly through my ear.

I was thankful that I wore my blue sundress today and flats today. I took off running and used the sound as my guide to see where it might be coming from. It stated to get louder and louder and louder, until I knew that whatever it was, was definitely very close to me.

I was standing in a dark alley way. I had to get out of here quick. Angie always told me that it wasn't safe to be in a dark alley at night. I located where the sound was coming from. There was a large newspaper pile sat in the corner. I walked over to it and pulled some of the papers off the top. I screamed as I saw what waited for me under it.   

Eliza - OH MY GOSH!!!

It was a living, breathing, baby. This was definitely the opposite of a relaxing and quiet night.

I looked around and scanned the area for any signs of parents who lost their child. I picked up the baby. They were swaddled in a soft and purple blanket. I laughed as they smiled up and me and played with my hair with their soft and tiny fingers.

I lifted up the baby's pants and quickly let them fall back to the child's skin. It was definitely a baby boy.

It was too late, there was no way I could go searching for the parents right now. I sighed and swung the baby in my arms. I shushed him and smiled as I watched him peacefully fall into a soft slumber.

I continued to walk home and imagined what my sisters were going to say when I walked into the house with a baby in my hand. Peggy would probably think something pretty dirty, knowing her.

I let my attention drift down to the still sleeping baby boy. He was so young, how could he have been lost or abandoned. What could've ever happened to him. I thought for a second, what was I going to call him. I wish I could just raise him as my own, but I know that that's not right. But, maybe I should give him a cute little name to call him until I found his parents. I let cute boy names roll around in my mind. I finally thought of a name that I knew would be perfect for the little one.

Phillip