~6~

John - FUCK FUCK FUCK
Sam - SHIT SHIT SHIT

I looked around the small river. I would always come to a special river, that was hidden behind the trees, when I felt sad. The small quacks of ducks, the calming sound of rushing water flew through my ears as I stood on the old bridge. I thought no body knew of it, but it looks like somebody does.

I looked through the trees and I saw a short blue haired boy walk through. He looked devastated to say the least.

John - Hi...
Sam - AAAHHH-

The boy jumped when he heard my voice. Guess he thought he was alone as well. He flung himself back into the rushing river. The water was going against him, and he was holding onto a hanging branch the loomed over him.

He screamed as I grabbed his arm and pulled him out. If he would've been in their longer, his grip would've became tired and he would've been washed away by the powerful water.

Sam - Who the hell are you?!
John - Wow, that's a nice thank you for SAVING YOUR LIFE!!!
Sam - You wouldn't need to save my life if you wouldn't have scared me!
John - What else was I supposed to do?!
Sam - LET ME DIE!!!

The boy let tears fall from his eyes. He sniffled as he fell to the ground and curled up into a ball. I sat down next to him and waited till he had gotten his tears out.

John - You wanna talk about it?
Sam - Yeah.....well...I was so excited to meet my soulmate. And then, when I was not he beach, he saved me and then when he realized that I was his soulmate...he just...ran away! My friend locked the two of us in a bathroom, and he cuts himself...and he got mad at me and he hated that I was his soulmate...so I just... kicked the door down and ran here.

Luckily, he couldn't see the stub on my left side. I chose to his my other arm in my coat and try to make sure he doesn't see the marks that line my arm as well.

Sam - What about you?
John - It's....it's a long story.
Sam - I have time.

I don't know why....but I felt that I could trust this boy. I showed him the stub on my left side. I expected him to be disgusted and jump into the river so that he wouldn't have to sit by me. But...he thought of it as cool. He thought it was amazing and unique, even if it does make life hard.

I told him how I was born with a broken timer, and that a boys timer had beeped when he saw me. And how a girl experienced the same thing about a minute later. I'm not looking for a relationship. But I am looking for a friendship. And when Alex realized that he had to be with Eliza, something just hit me.

I know what relationships can do to people. Lafayette doesn't hang out with me at all now, and my old friend Thomas, I haven't seen him at all when he met his soulmate.

Sam - I'm Sam by the way, Samuel Seabury.
John - Oh, I'm John Laurens.
Sam - So do y-
? - BUDDY??!! DUDE?!! COME OUT!!!
Sam - SHIT!!!

A boys voice echoed through the area. Sam shot up when he heard his voice. He started looking around as he started to sweat and panic.

John - What's wrong?
Sam - My soulmate, Charles Lee, he's looking for me, and I do NOT wanna see him right now! Know anywhere that I could hide?

I grabbed Sams wrist and led him to a giant treehouse that hung in one of the trees. I hated this place, but it's the best hiding spot in the park. I shoved Sam in and cringed as I saw the names that had been carved into the wall.

John <3 Lin
John - Fuck you Lin.

I climbed out of the treehouse and stood around, looking for whoever this Charles Lee was. I jumped as I saw a boy walk around. He was shouting for some boy, he was definitely looking for Sam.

The boy had long dark purple hair, longer than a normal boys hair would be. He wore a black sweatshirt that covered his tan figure. He looked pretty emo, but I won't judge.

The boy looked in my direction and I tried to act as casual as possible, trying not to draw to much attention to myself. The boy ran full speed at me and I was already practicing what I was going to say to him in my head. I opened my mouth, but was quickly stunned when the boy ran right passed me.

I turned around and saw a boy who was lying helplessly on the ground. He wore a bright blue shirt and had a light purple, also to quiff like hairstyle. The boy screamed in agony, but smiled as the long haired boy sat next to him.

Evan - You've come to get me....
Connor - And I'll always come to get you, for forever.
Sam - GGGAAAAYYYY!!!!!
Connor - WERE NOT GAY!!!
Evan - WERE CLOSE, BUT NOT THAT WAY!!
Connor - THE ONLY MAN THAT I LOVE IS MY DAD!!!

A/N Jared - Kinky 😏 WHERES MY DEAR EVAN HANSEN FANS??!!

I sighed to myself, maybe Charles wouldn't come. It was just two gay guys! I regretted my words as I saw another boy walk through the park. He wore a long black trench coat and held a blue slushee in his hand. He was followed by two other boys who were dressed in blue sports jackets, and looked like they just went cow tipping or something.

JD - WHY VERONICA??!! WE COULD'VE SMILED AND CUDDLED WHILE THE FIRE ROARED!!!
Ram - Stop crying asshole, that's gay.
Kurt - Please, no one is gayer than you Ram!
Ram - SHUT UP DUDE IM NOT GAY!!!
JD - DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOOT YOU WHILE YOU ARE IN YOUR UNDERPANTS??!!!
Kurt - Yes please.

Why are so many gay guys deciding to walk into there today? Another boy stood by the two jocks and yellow jacket boy. Somehow, he stood out to me, like he was important.

Sam - That's him John!
John - Shit!

Charles - SAM??!! IM SORRY!!! I JUST WANT TO CLEAR THINGS UP!!! I KNOW IM AN IDIOT, BUT I JUST WANT A FRIEND!!!

Even from far away, I could tell that Charles had tears in his eyes. He definitely meant something by what he said. He definitely wasn't lying. And I think Sam noticed this as well.

I looked back at him and he looked around with a guilty face. He looked back towards me. I could tell what he wanted me to do. He didn't know if he should approach him or not. I could tell that this was just a bumpy first meeting to meeting your soulmate. I nodded and helped Sam down. Sam smiled and hugged me around the neck. I walked back, surprised at his actions.

Sam - Thanks John, you really helped me through this.
John - It's okay Sam, just, go to him.
Sam - But what about your timer?
John - Don't worry about me Sam. Just go.

Sam nodded and sprinted over and tackled Charles in a hug. I smiled as I knew that we had down the right thing. That was a start to a beautiful relationship. So was the relationship of those two jocks, or those two boys who had sat by the tree. As for the yellow jacket guy.....

Eh.

I felt a hand land on my shoulder. I turned around to see the person that I definitely didn't want to see right now. Ever since I've met this guy, he's looked exactly like Lin, he even acts like him sometimes. And if he keeps acting like him, life for both of us is going to be even worse than it is right now.

"What do you want Alex?"