Johnny.......

I know, what an inspiring message I've put above

Sooooo people kept asking me to make a sequel to Broken, but just like, make it about Johnnys love of Johns penis and his little adventures or something.

Ummmmmmm

You say Johnnys weird but you were the people who asked for this

SOMEONE GET THE HOLY WATER!!!!

It's gotten to the point where my friends in real life are telling me to do it.

I'm not the type of person to write sequels, whenever I do, I normally don't finish them or just give up. I guess I just like to start off with a blank idea instead of carrying on a story that already seems finished.

But this doesn't really seem like a true "sequel" (and yes I would I add other characters from Broken in it as well)

I'm not the kind of person to go around and ASK people for fanart. I feel like it's just kinda rude in some ways, maybe if you don't rly have a reason to do so.

But bc I'm writing this fanfiction, and Johnnys not an actual character in Hamilton (sadly)

If someone would wanna draw Johnny (however you want to draw him) I would love love to use that as my cover picture (if that would be okay). And if more than one person makes one, then I promise I will find a way to incorporate more than one of them.

I don't rly have an idea of what Johnny looks like, so use your imagination I guess. (Just pls make him a child like figure. He's 7-8 years old.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to, but if you don't want your art to be somewhere the cover or in the book (which is the reason I'm doing this but I can understand) then just tell me and I can respect that.

If you have Instagram then send it to my Instagram @septic._.phan_whiskers
Post it to your art book and tell me (if you have one)
Or just put it somewhere in a book your writing or if you have a randomness book or something (and tell me plz)

If you do one of the three I mentioned, pls get it done maybe in the next week or so. (I don't wanna rush) I just don't want art being made a month from now or something.

I would be over the moon if atleast one person did this. If you don't want to, that's fine with me. If you do, then thank you very very much!! I'm 100% sure that I will love it to death!! <3

Johnny sends you his hugs

GOOD DAY!!