Sosuke Yamazaki ~ Short

anime: free!
i know what you're thinking you dirty people and i want you to stop right now.

requested by: ROLLINGTHUNDAAAH (+ i love your username btw)
note: short!reader (hence the title)
trigger warnings; none

~*~

"You're gonna have to try harder to get it back~" Kisumi teased, holding your phone high above your head.

Blushing furiously, you jumped up and down continuously, trying to get your phone back from the taller male.

This is why you didn't want to hang out with Sosuke and his friends in the first place.

Kisumi would tease you because of your height, Rei would make - in his eyes - harmless comments about how having a short stature isn't beautiful at all, and Haru would say something without knowing it could offend you.

Sosuke told them to stop and leave you alone, but his tone of voice didn't sound very intimidating to the rest of his friends, which now left you standing underneath Kisumi and blushing madly, looking like an idiot as you tried to get your phone back.

"Kisumi," you growled, embarrassed as you looked down at the ground.

"Aww, what is it, princess? Given up already?" The pink-haired boy laughed, and you felt tears prick your eyes.

"It's not nice to tease a lady, Kisumi," you heard Sosuke warn firmly, and soon enough, he was handing your phone to you. "You of all people should know that."

Looking up, you saw Sosuke smiling and you took your phone from his hands, smiling back at him.

"Thanks, Sosuke," you thanked quietly, and Sosuke ruffled your hair.

"Anything for my princess."

~*~

how many people here have actually watched free! in dub? i really liked it in dub but nobody else has seen it and i'm like--