Levi Ackerman ~ Ranks

anime: attack on titan
i should start a petition for how much screen time levi gets in season two, because so far it's not enough dammit.

requested by: Kyouko_2203 
note: captain!reader
trigger warnings; none

~*~

"Face it, Y/N, my squad is better than yours," Levi clicked his tongue, and you glared at him.

"Is not," you frowned, and Levi looked over at you tiredly.

"Do you have a Titan shifter in your squad?" He asked, and you smirked.

"No, but I have the yandere sister," you replied, and Levi rolled his eyes.

"You do know that my squad was hand picked by me? You just got landed with a few good cadets, that's all," he said, and you frowned again.

"Geez, Levi, I thought you were humble, but apparently you're not," you sighed, rubbing the back of your head. "Sure, you may be the best fighter in the scouts, but I'm the nicest."

Levi scoffed. "Yeah right."

"Huh?!" You cried. "I am! You can't talk, you're horrible!"

"At least my squad is better than yours."

You growled softly, about to raise a fist when Erwin's voice boomed and echoed off the walls.

"Enough, you two!" He yelled, standing in front of the two of you.

Your body stiffened as you stood up straight whereas Levi maintained the same uninterested and bored posture.

"Now..." He started, and you gulped.

"We all know my squad is the best."

~*~

help me this was horrible.