Kousei Arima ~ Beautiful

anime: your lie in april
calling him 'kousei arima' sounds really weird since i watched ylia in sub

trigger warnings; none

~*~

Your fingers tapped each key elegantly as you played, never missing a beat or playing out of tune. You closed your eyes and let the music envelope you in all its warmth and glory, the sound of your playing echoing off the walls of the abandoned music room.

The teachers were really nice. They let you leave lessons when you felt like you were suffocating among the other students, and they understood your condition; and even if they didn't, they tried their best to.

Sometimes, you couldn't cope with learning in a class or with other people, so you had a tutor - even though you knew all that stuff already - and you were passing in every class.

You just wished that music could be a class.

Finishing your song, you opened your eyes slowly to find the door open ajar, and a black-haired boy with glasses and sparkling sapphire eyes staring at you in shock.

You felt hot and flustered under his intimidating gaze, but when he opened his mouth to speak, it took all of your doubts and worries away in one sweep.

"That was beautiful."

~*~

i like writing completely useless and meaningless drabbles.