Gray Fullbuster ~ Drunk

anime: fairy tail
jesus christ, i never noticed how ripped gray is dayum.

note: ooc gray, like, what's new?
trigger warnings; a hell of a lotta cringe sorrynotsorry

~*~

You knew this was a bad idea.

The Fairy Tail guild were having a party on account for its 50th anniversary of existence, and you somewhat knew Gray going would be a bad idea.

There would he alcohol, daring games, and - of course - Natsu at this party, and Gray wasn't the best at drinking per se. But you couldn't just not go to the party; after all, you two were proud members of Fairy Tail and this was a party for guild members, so you went, and made sure to keep close tabs on Gray at all times, despite him telling you he would be fine.

Yeah, he wasn't.

~*~

"Gray, where are your pants?" You shrieked, trying to stop the man from stripping down any further. He was already down to boxers and you really didn't want him to go down any further.

"I'll help you find them, Y/N," Lucy reassured, placing a hand on your shoulder briefly before dashing off to find Gray's pants.

"Thanks, Lucy," you sighed, picking up Gray's shirt from the floor and trying to put it back on him.

You felt more like his mother rather than his girlfriend, and while you couldn't say it was pissing you off, it was really frustrating.

Another reason why you didn't really want to go to this party was because you knew you wouldn't have any fun. Sure, all of your friends would be there, but parties weren't really your thing. Loud music, dancing, yelling - it all just gave you a headache.

"I found them," Lucy said from behind you, and you turned around to hug her before taking the pants off of her.

"You're a life saver, Lucy, thanks," you sighed in relief as you pulled away. "Hey, you think the townsfolk will care if they see me carrying Gray out in boxers?"

"Nah, I'm sure they won't care," she replied, and you nodded.

"Then in that case," you began, slinging Gray's arm over your shoulder "I think we'll be leaving now."

"What, going already?" Natsu whined, and you smiled at him.

"Sorry, Natsu, I gotta get this one home and sobered up otherwise I'll never hear the end of it," you replied, and Natsu pouted.

"Come back tomorrow, though!" He exclaimed and you giggled.

"Natsu, this is my job, of course I'll be back here tomorrow," you answered, and Gray lifted his head up drowsily.

"Hey, you asshole, stop flirting with my girlfriend," he slurred, and you took that as your cue to leave.

"See you tomorrow, everyone!" You concluded before literally dragging Gray out of the building. "I should've brought a car."

"Y/N..." Gray whined, and you faked a smile.

"Yes, Gray?" You asked.

"I love you," he drawled, leaning up to place a sloppy kiss on your cheek.

"That's nice," you replied strenuously and carried on walking.

~*~

"Ugh, my head is killing me," Gray mumbled, sitting up in bed and pressing a hand to his forehead.

As if in cue, you entered the bedroom with a glass of water and two aspirin in your hands.

"Oh good, you're up," you said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Here, take this."

You handed him the glass of water and the pills, and Gray chugged them like there was no tomorrow.

"Thanks," he said and you smiled. "What happened last night?"

You blushed and scratched your cheek nervously, which Gray soon caught onto the hint off.

"Did I embarrass you again?" He asked, and you nodded a little.

Placing the glass of water on the bedside table, Gray leaned forward and lightly grabbed your wrist, pulling you on top of him so you were basically sitting in his lap.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, nuzzling his face into your hair, and you giggled, placing your hands on his shoulders and trying to push him away.

"Stop, that tickles," you laughed, and Gray smiled against your skin.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered and you nodded, turning your face to look at him.

Gray leaned in and kissed you sweetly, and you ignored his bad case of morning breath to enjoy the kiss.

When he pulled away, you hopped off of his lap and helped him out of bed, straightening out your clothes.

"Now, go brush your teeth and then we can kiss some more," you said, and Gray raised an eyebrow.

"Don't we have work?" He asked, and you shook your head.

"We've been given the day off so you can recover from last night and so I can look after you," you stated proudly, and Gray smirked.

"In that case..." He purred, wrapping his arms around your waist and pushing you back down onto the bed before crawling on top of you.

You laughed loudly as he kissed around your face and neck, the sensation of his lips against your skin tickling you.

"Come on, Y/N, try to be serious here," he chuckled, and you nodded, stifling your laughter.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," you breathed out, but when Gray leaned down to kiss you again, you couldn't help but laugh again.

Something told Gray that this was going to be a long morning.

~*~

-etheria- my bae gray.