Yukio Okumura ~ Sniffles & Sneezes

anime: blue exorcist
pretty bby oh my--💖😭he looks so angry why😂

note: sick!reader
trigger warnings; none

~*~

Sniff.

Yukio tried to - not ignore your sniffling - but more or less work his way around it. He liked to think that it wasn't your fault that you were ill (besides, your immune system was pretty crap anyway) and tried his best to make sure you were ok while, at the same time, planning out his next few lessons with the cram school students.

But your constant sniffling and sneezing was sort of putting him off.

It was the weekend and Rin was out on some extra curricular activities for the whole two days, so Yukio had the dorm room to himself. But when you came down with a really bad fever, he made it his first priority to always keep you within five meters of him, which currently led to you laying on the bottom bunk of his bed, while he sat at the desk just a bit away from you.

Don't get me wrong, Yukio loved you a lot and he really did want for you to get better, but it was really hard for him to concentrate with you behind him, and he was so close to exusing himself to use the bathroom and taking his work with him, but he wasn't very keen on leaving you alone in the dorm room for more than ten minutes, so that idea was out of the window as soon as it came.

"Yuki," your voice croaked weakly from behind the male, and he turned around to look at you. "If I'm putting you off, I can just go, you know; I do know how to look after myself, after all."

Yukio shook his head. "No, no way - you're ill and it's my job to look after you, so that's what I'm going to do."

You tried to smile, but just as you did, you felt your lunch from earlier rise to your throat, and before Yukio could react, you were already hurling into the bucket placed conveniently next to your bed.

Surprised and worried, Yukio sprung up from his seat and rushed over to your side, sitting down on the edge of the bed and rubbing your back in circles.

"Gee, this is a really bad fever, Y/N," he said more to himself than to you. "Perhaps we should take you to the hosptial."

You shook your head, still hunched over the bucket, and Yukio grabbed a hairband from the bedside table and took your hair into his hands, tying it up into a nice, high ponytail to keep it out of your face.

"But I'm worried about you," Yukio whined, going back to rubbing your back. "You've never been this badly sick before, it could be dangerous."

"Yuki, I'm fine, trust me," you reassured. "My body just needs some time to recover.

"Remind me never to eat Rin's cooking again."

~*~

something short here because i'm trash and my writing is trash which equals double trash yay.