Tamaki Suoh ~ Jerk

anime: ouran high school host club
I LOVE THIS ANIME HELP 😭💕

trigger warnings; none

~*~

Sometimes, the other hosts of the host club wondered how you put up with Tamaki and his flirtatious ways.

It was no surprise that he was popular with the ladies, but anyone would've thought that when he got a girlfriend of his own, Tamaki would be more distant towards the customers of the host club. But it was, in fact, the complete opposite.

The others honestly felt so sorry for you, but you never seemed phased by anything Tamaki did to the other girls, and when the twins suggested doing something to make Tamaki jealous, you told them it was fine and that you weren't one for making other people jealous.

Kyoya even suggested speaking to Tamaki on your behalf but you told him not to worry.

You yourself hadn't spoken to Tamaki for a few weeks, and he hadn't spoken to you either, and everyone in the club could sense the tension between the two of you.

Even the guests were starting to notice it, and Kyoya said that if this continued, sales would go down for the club.

You tried to ignore the fact that Tamaki was being such a jerk and tend to the guests in the best way possible, but it was really hard, and you were really masking your anger well.

~*~

"Phew, I am beat," you sighed in relief, sitting down next to Honey and grabbing your bottle of water from the table in front of you. "How well did we do today, Kyoya?"

"You did fantastically, Y/N; who would've thought a girl would make such a good host?" Kyoya replied and you blushed slightly.

Your moment of happiness, however, was cut short when you - and the rest of the hosts heard the rest of Tamaki's conversation with one of his more recent guests.

She'd been coming more often now that you and Tamaki were on, quote on quote, 'bad terms', and Tamaki seemed to be loving it.

Taking a swig of water, you listened to Tamaki.

"When I'm with you, my dear, the world and everything around me ceases to exist."

Spitting out your water in shock, you coughed violently as Mori slapped your back and in between your shoulders, trying to rid your throat of the liquid, and you breathed in deeply.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" Hikaru asked, and you bowed your head.

Those words...they were the same ones that Tamaki uttered to you on your first date, and it made you feel so loved and special.

Tears clouded your vision as you clenched the bottle in your hand, the water nearly spilling out. You screwed the cap on the bottle then harshly slammed it down onto the table, standing up and storming out of the room, making a point by slamming the door extra hard behind you.

It was the end of the day, and no one should really still be at school, but the host club had things to do and you, being a member of the host club, were allowed to stay late.

Walking into a random classroom, you sat down at the nearest desk and let your tears flow.

All the frustration of the weeks, months that had past had all amounted to these tears falling now, and you didn't care if anyone could hear you, for this was what you needed the most right now.

You didn't hear when Tamaki walked in and sat down in the desk in front of yours, and you only acknowledged his presence when you felt his hands in your hair, massaging your scalp softly.

"I'm so sorry," Tamaki whispered, his face closer than you'd imagined it to be. "You were doing such a good job as a host and I guess I got jealous, but that's still no excuse."

"Thsoe words," you choked out, rubbing your eyes. "Did you mean them?"

Tamaki knew exactly which words you were talking about, and he couldn't believe he'd actually said them to someone else. What the hell was he thinking?

"Of course not, I promise," he replied so sincerely you couldn't help but shake your head.

Tamaki lifted your head out of your hands and looked you straight in the eye. He wiped your tears away with his thumb and shook his head.

Leaning in, he rested his forehead against yours despite your efforts to break free. He couldn't let you go, not when he had so much to say to you.

"Y/N," he whispered, and you sniffled. "I love you, I promise."

You tried to answer, but you didn't get a chance to before you felt Tamaki's lips enclose themselves around yours and kiss you gently but passionately.

Even with all the times you'd kissed Tamaki, he had never kissed you like this, and it made you see just how serious he was.

And when he pulled away, the look in his eyes made your heart break that extra bit more at how sorry he looked.

He loved you, and that was that.

~*~

favourite ouran character??

haruhi and kaoru ftw.