● 😪😪😪😪 ●

Guys this obv isn't a chapter, but like.. If you didn't already know, T.O.P from bigbang is in critical condition due to drug overdose.

I was just so shocked-

Like.. At first I was just.. "Oh damn."

But like I thought of it and read some articles related to that situation on Koreaboo and good lord. It gave me goosebumps, really.

To think that a machine is the only source of oxygen for him?

"T.O.P's mother tearfully declares that he [T.O.P] is close to dying" — koreaboo

"My son is still unconscious and to read articles that say he's "deep in sleep" is hurtful. Please edit and refrain from saying such things. We don't know how things will turn out. My son is in critical condition. I see my son dying but I also see reports saying he's just sleeping. Isn't that wrongful reporting?" — T.O.P's Mother

I'm not really the hugest fan and all [sorry? Oops] but of course, anyone would be rlly fucking concerned n worried about this. It's gosh darn fucking serious too.. Im definitely worried as fuck.

Just thinking about what if he was ever a bias of mine, or like.. Bigbang was the group i ultimately stan.

Oh my God, and makes me worried about the amount of fans that'll devastated and probably depressed by it.. If he ever does pass.

(i'd rather not use the term die really..)

And I don't want that to happen, we all don't.

That's why I'm just telling yall to pray for T.O.P and just hope that he'll be well and good. Not soon, just someday honestly. Just as long as he gets better.

Because the thought of him passing, oh god, even if he was not rlly the biggest part of my life in the kpop world? To me It would just feel so fucking incomplete for me to just.. Imagine him not there?

Anyway, just #PrayForTOP
#StayStrongTOP

Anyway, just #PrayForTOP #StayStrongTOP

And.. Yeah. I hope for the best to T.O.P and his family.