● N I N E T Y ●

Lol sorry hi, i accidentally published the chappy without it being finished, I unpubbed quickly. LOOOL SORRY ABOUT THAT LOVES!!

90 fucking chapters, good lord this is one long ass story.

_________________________________________________________

It was just them together in Jungkook's car. Driving and singing out loud to some "old songs" in the car that were actually a hit in Jungkook and Jimin's primes.

"We don't talk anymore, like we used to do~" They both sang quite off key—actually, it was just Junghyun.

He Wasn't really the best singer like his father and samchon (who can sing a goddamn fucking high notes like a boss.) , but MiNa got the talent so that technically saved the song.

Junghyun chuckled, just letting the song just play through the radio instead before they—or he— just ruins the song any more. He looked over at the passenger seat watching MiNa humming along to the tune of the song.. 

"What are you looking at?" MiNa asked, her voice getting small but her smile was wider.

"Just you." He answered smiling back at her. MiNa chuckled, her cheeks tinting a bright pink color that just looked so beautiful on her milky white skin. He couldn't help but stare at her and all her other small features. Her small sun kissed freckles, her small button nose, or that crinkle her eyes make when she smiles.

"You need to stop being pretty."

She snorts, "stop."

He let out a long sigh, "It would've been nice if we started out like this from the start, hm?"

"Yeah.." MiNa hummed, she then placed her small hand over Junghyun's and he immediately held it tightly. "It would've been great." She giggled

In a blink of an eye the mood has changed drastically. MiNa's scream alarming Junghyun. Junghyun quickly realized that they were about drive through a fucking free fall down a rocky ocean. He was to late to even react and maneuver the car to the right. But he used the emergency break and quickly pulled the lever. The car came to a quick stop and was hanging halfway on the cliff.

He cautiously looked at MiNa who was shaking in fear, "D-Don't move-" she says.

Junghyun tried his best to stay still but unfortunately both of their weight had to give it away since they were both in front.

The car fell down, bumper heading towards the rocks laying on the splashing water below. His and MiNa's screams were the last thing he heard before everything just went black.

His eyes shot open quickly as he sat up.

taking a deep breath as he looked around, he finally understood that It was just a weird fucking dream.

He wiped the fresh hot tears cascading down his cheeks. He sighed sniffing. Did he just really cry in his sleep?

And the worst part of it: MiNa in his dream. Rubbing his face with his hands, he let out a long sigh. He's slowly getting convinced that maybe he does like MiNa, and maybe its growing.

He's been thinking about it since his and Jeongguk's little chat. And at first: he thought, maybe he just felt bad about how he was acting. But when he remembered how he acted like some jealous bitch towards them, he kinda admits that he wouldn't have done that if he didn't have just the slightest feelings for her.