● F I F T Y E I G H T ●

"Please promise me you'll give it to them! Please, please, please!" Jimin sighed.

"I will! Get in already." YoonSoo rolled his eyes. Jimin hesitantly turned away, holding  a cheque. yes, a cheque with the money YoonSoo promised. That's all he's bringing. He's not even gonna bother to try and get back their old house. He's just gonna have to buy a new one with the money he has from YoonSoo.

Jimin looked back at YoonSoo who was waving at him. Jimin didn't even wave back and entered the train. He sat by the window and watched as the other passengers entered the train as well, sitting on the vacant seats and booths.

I'm really leaving.

Jimin sighed,

Probably for the best.

"Dammit where'd he go." Yoongi worriedly muttered.

"He's not in the park." Seokjin yells, running up to Yoongi.

"How about the cafe?? Did you check for him there?" He asks

"Yoongi, we checked the cafe twice. We've been walking around everywhere!" He groaned

"We gotta keep looking! Who knows what might've happen to him!"

"But we can't look for him the whole night, Yoongi it's already midnight!"

"But what if he's not okay? It's dangerous!"

"We can look for him again in the morning but for now, we can't look for him too long!"

"Even if you do look for him in the morning, I conclude that you'll never find him."

Yoongi quickly looks back and saw YoonSoo smiling behind them. He gritted his teeth and ran up to him, gripping his collar. "What did you do to him?!"

"I didn't do anything to him at all." He chuckled

Yoongi looked down, seeing the small colored envelopes in his hands. He quirks an eyebrow looking at him suspiciously, "What are those."

"Letters, son. Letters." YoonSoo giggled, "they're from Jimin."

Yoongi's breath hitched. His hands on his collar loosen as his eyes fall on the letters that are supposedly from Jimin. "How did you- Where is he?! Is he alright?!"

"When I last saw him yeah," YoonSoo slams the letters on his chest. "But I dunno about now. Nor I know where he is." He lied. "But he told me to give these."

"Why is- why is he giving me these?"

YoonSoo chuckled, "Well they're not all for you, son."

Yoongi just realized that at the back of each envelope, there was a name written in Jimin's handwriting.

YoonSoo let himself off of Yoongi's grip and fixed his necktie.

For Taehyung ah <3

For Seokjin hyung :)

For Hoseok hyung :D

For Namjoon hyung :p
.
.
.
For Min Yoongi.

Yoongi felt his heart ache seeing his name and his envelope. Everyone had colored ones but his was so plain, it disappointed him a lot.

"We'll read it at home, it's late." Namjoon sighed

Yoongi nodded sadly and proceeded to where they parked their cars to head home. YoonSoo chuckled and walked to his own.

Yoongi sat on his bed, staring at the envelope. He should read it by now but he's worried about what's written inside. His head hurts from everything that's been happening. He doesn't even know if he can handle this one.

With shaky hands and his breath held in, he opened the envelope and pulled the letter out inside, there he finally started reading.

Yoongi,

Tonight there were bad choices made. One of them resulted to this. No matter how much I tried and didn't want this to happen, it eventually did.

Hyerin.. I knew she was trying to pry you away from me and I warned you. But what did you do? You sided with her; over me.

It broke my heart little by little. How you'd pick her over spending time with me. You were always out with her and you didn't even spend time with me. You sure did try to fix it with your promises; but it remained unkept sadly.

But I didn't really lose hope. I knew maybe somehow you'd make it up to me and show me that you really do appreciate me with you.

But again, what did you do?

You just let her step on me to get her an advantage so blindly, and now look where we've gotten.

So I think it's best I leave. I sadly wish not to see you again.

It'll be okay.. She was all you ever believed anyway.. Right?

I loved you Yoongi, and you loved me too.

But what you did was excruciating. I hope you wont do the same mistake even to the next one. Not even to Hyerin (I hope not sadly.)

Goodbye
-Jimin.

Tears well up in Yoongi's eyes once more. The sickening feeling of how it feels like theres a hollow pit in his stomach returning. He heart hurts so damn much. It's excruciating.

But what he did to Jimin must be more painful.

He felt like an idiot. He felt useless.

Yoongi laid down on his bed, staring at the plain white ceiling.

'Don't leave me like this Jimin, not again'

The next day, Taehyung was holding Yoongi up by his collar, glaring daggers at the male. "You fucking idiot."

Yoongi struggled from his grip, but he knew very well the words from Taehyung were true. He remained silent, his red puffy eyes looking at him in an apologetic way.

Seokjin pulled Yoongi off of Taehyung's grip while Hoseok pulled Taehyung back.

"I'm sure glad he's not with you anymore! You were such a waste!" Taehyung hissed. Yoongi looked down in shame.

"It wasn't entirely Yoongi's fault! It was all Hyerin!"

"I know that!" Taehyung growled, "But what I can't accept is how you were so fucking blind, hyung!"

Yoongi muttered, "I.. I'm sorry."

"I can't even look at you." Taehyung gritted his teeth. Seokjin sighed giving Hoseok a sign to pull a furious Taehyung away outside for a moment. And Hoseok did what he was told.

Seokjin lets go of Yoongi and sighed staring at the poor male. Yoongi looked back at him through his bangs.

"What did he say in your letter?" He finally asked after a few seconds of silence.

"He.. He doesn't wanna see me again." Yoongi hiccuped, "I.. I was so stupid, Seokjin.. I.." He sniffed as his never ending tears started falling again. "I dunno what to do. I need him back-"

Seokjin fell silent, he had no idea what to say to comfort the male, so all he did was pat his back. Hoping he'd move on from this soon.

Everything's horrible.

_________________________________________________________

Dw, we still got some chappies to go.

I am def not gonna end this like that.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: