● S E V E N T Y F I V E ●

SURPRISE!!!

Ok real talk, I would love to reply to your comments honestly. But the comments yall r commenting in r the cringiest chapters i made. And im not confident with those early chappies.

So

I'm literally afraid. LOOOL

Also yall r a L O T and I don't have that much time to reply to all of them. Plus i have like 75 chapters nigg omfg godbless.

Sooo im sorry if i cant reply to yall :( im a scared gurl lmao.

BUT BELIEVE ME, I RLLY APPRECIATE IT OK ❤️❤️❤️❤️
_________________________________________________________

Jimin has been acting very off. Well, not off, but it's obvious he was hiding something. Jungkook thought it was just being him at first but when you add all the shit up, it sorta leads somewhere. Somewhere he doesn't even want it to be in.

"Who are these flowers from, hyung?" Jungkook asks while looking at the bouquet.

Jimin jolts off of the couch and runs toward him to grab the grouped flowers. That were actually from Yoongi. "Oh, I uhm. I ordered them."

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "For what?"

Jimin goes inside his room to place the flowers inside. "...Decoration?"

"Oh." He scratches his head, "Alright."

"Where did these cupcakes come from?" Jungkook asks again, taking a small box of cupcakes from the fridge.

"I ordered them." Jimin answered—like before.

"Okay? Can I have on--"

"nO!" Jimin snatches the cupcake box away from his hands and smiles, "uh.. No. Sorry."

"Why?"

"...you're lactose intolerant and uh.. Cream- DAIRY." He points at the cream of the cupcake

"I'm no-"

"Yes you are."

"Jimin,"

"Call me when y'all want to eat dinner!" Jimin waves and runs inside his room.

Jungkook's now slowly thinking of suspicions. All he need to see if it were true.

Jimin enters the house late at night because he had dinner with Yoongi.

Well, unless he just thinks it was just dinner.

Anywho, as he slowly went inside and tried making his way to his own room, he bumped into someone. It was actually quite dark and he didn't get a good look of his face so he literally screamed. (Just shows, Jimin can't be sneaky too.)

Jungkook covers his ears and groans, "hYUNG OH MY GOD."

Finally realizing who's voice it was, he sighed in relief. "Sheesh Jungkook! I thought you were someone who broke in the house."

turning on the lights making the room more illuminated, he yawns. "I was just getting a glass of water."

"Oh."

Then he notices how Jimin was dressed up and prepped. He even had a few plastic bags of probably leftovers.

"Where'd you go off to, hm?" Jungkook asks making his way to the kitchen and grabbing a glass from the cupboard.

"Oh, nowhere!" Jimin chuckled flapping his wrist, "I.. Just bought food for tomorrow."

"It's 10:40 hyung. You're telling me you went out dressed like that just to buy groceries?"

"Well.. yeah."

"Why? what the fuck."

"It's not like it's your business how I dress, kooks." Jimin sighed placing the plastic bags on the counter.

"I'm just asking why." He crosses his arms.

"I just want to." Jimin answered again, a little irritated now because it's getting sort of annoying how Jungkook would care so much sometimes but they aren't even together. Sort of why he's keeping it from him. He knows Jungkook might butt in, it's his choices anyway. He knows what he's doing, he doesn't need someone nagging him.

But all Jungkook was doing was making sure he wasn't doing the wrong choice again.

Now that he's think, it could be Yoongi who he's seeing again. He keeps finding crumbled paper sketches of him on the floor that got outside from Jimin's door. That is where it was all making sense then.

He's just afraid of like.. What if Yoongi just does the same mistake like before? Jimin can be easy to pursuade sometimes and that's tough when he's fragile at the same time too.

And like he's always said, it always hurt him seeing Jimin that way. Being chose over Yoongi in the end was that bad enough too.

Jungkook huffs and pours water in his glass. "Alright, fine. Whatever."

"I'm home!" Junghyun yells.

"Welcome back! How was camp?" Jimin greeted as he helped Junghyun with his things.

"Meh." He shrugged.

Well there's the small incidents with MiNa, but 'meh.' It's just one of those moments that will just pass by in his life anyway.

"Meh?"

"Yeah, meh. It was.. just.. Meh."

Jimin laughs ruffling Junghyun's hair. "Alright."

"wow, samchon! You actually reached my head!" Junghyun laughs "You're getting tall--"

"Don't even start, Junghyun. Don't even."

_________________________________________________________

There's this earthquake called "The Big One" that is predicted to occur in the ph. (If yall dont know, i live in the ph.)

I live near what they call the coastal post or whatever you call it and yeah. It's rlly fucking serious.

I am skered.

It can happen any day. And I get paranoid when i wake up. Istg.

I pray :(

P.S: BLUE DIAMOND IS BAE. :((

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: