● S I X T Y O N E ●

Sorry for a late update.

i made this yesterday but pubbed it today because of school.

I dont feel like making a media lmao
____________________________________________________________________________

"Seoul?"

"Yes, samchon! Seoul!" MiNa cheered. "Let's move there!"

"No. Why would you want to? Daegu is far better than Seoul. Why go there?"

"Oh come on, please?" 

"MiNa we can't just move all of a sudden. Heck, I don't even know why you want to move there so suddenly."

MiNa was silent and started blushing, Yoongi was still confused.

"What?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Aish, samchon!" MiNa whined "How about we go live there for uhm.. A year?" She asks excitedly, thinking her plan would make her uncle agree.

But Yoongi only rolled his eyes spinning around his rolling chair to face his desk. "MiNa, I have work to do, okay? Go play with your dolls."

"But can we go to Seoul?"

"No MiNa." Yoongi grumbled and started signing some of the contracts about business purposes nobody really cares about.

"Aish!" MiNa crosses her arms and stomps her foot and walk away.

"Kids." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I liked it back at Busan better." Junghyun complained, Jimin sighed chuckling. He then put down his bags. "Well we can't go back. We just got here, silly."

"But I don't like it here!" He crosses his arms.

"Now, don't say that." Jungkook knelt down to his level, putting his hands on his shoulders. "You never know, you might even like it here."

"Never." Junghyun crosses his arms

"Please? For appa?" Jungkook pouts. Junghyun pushed his face away with his hands. "You look ugly when you do that, appa."

"You look just like me, so that means you're calling yourself ugly too." Jungkook shot back.

He rolled his eyes smiling at his father with bunny teeth, same like Jungkook's.

Jungkook leaned to give him a kiss on the forehead. "Just try to open up." He said before standing up. "You'll like it here, I know you will."

Jimin looks at the father and son very lovingly. He loved seeing Jungkook deal with Junghyun so maturely, and so calm. He changed a lot through the years with raising Junghyun. He's becoming very depending of and mature. Though he has been very responsible than he was before, Jimin still looks at Jungkook like he was 7 years ago.

Playful and almost carefree. Young, and never ending of the lame and corny jokes. It almost shocked him to see such a big change of him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jungkook chuckled

Jimin only grinned, shaking his head. "Nothing,"

"Your look says something."

Jimin rolls his eyes at the younger. "Whatever, kooks."

"Do you like my appa?" Junghyun suddenly appears beside Jimin, poking his waist.

Jungkook's cheeks started having a small tint of red. "Junghyun!"

"No really! Do you??"

Jimin bit his lip, staring at the young boy's expectant eyes. How disappointing would it be if he said no. But he's too unsure to say yes.

"Secret." Jimin answers kissing his cheek. Junghyun clicks his tongue at his samchon before walking to his room, shaking his head.

"I'm gonna make dinner."

Jimin proceeds to going to the kitchen, but Jungkook stops him.

"...do you though?"

"Hm?"

"...do you well.. Maybe still like me?" Jungkook asks, "like before?"

"....Jungkook it's been so long." Jimin frowned,

"I know.." Jungkook sighed. "But.. I just thought I might have a chance with you again."

Jimin couldn't help but sigh as well.

To be quite frank, he wasn't quite ready to love again himself. He remembers the past no matter how much he tries to move on and forget.

"Is it still Yoongi?" Jungkook asks, Jimin looks down. 'It's a yes.' Jungkook thought.

Jungkook puts his hands on Jimin's shoulders. "It's already been 7 years, Jimin."

"I know that." Jimin's eyes threatened with tears. "I dunno, I just.. I'm afraid."

"To love and experience that pain in the end again." Jimin sniffed holding Jungkook's hand close to his chest.

"If I had the chance again.. I'll be the one to not make you feel that pain again, hyung." Jungkook caresses the shorter male's cheek. "I promise

Jimin huffed a smile. Jungkook was so sweet, that's all he's ever been to him. The others are only love-wise.

"Thanks Jungkook." Jimin says, embracing the younger. Jungkook returned his embrace and they stood like that for a while.

"That's sweet and all but I'm really hungry from the trip." Junghyun interrupts the two from his door frame. "So.. Food?"

The two pulled away rolling their eyes at the child.

"Jeon Junghyun-" Jungkook muttered under his breath.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry again for updating late

NEXT CHAPTER (i'll update later.) SORTA FOCUSES MINA AND JUNGHYUN

I hope yall r ok with side ships taking over a chapter.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: