● S I X T Y T W O ●

I do not feel good ok

Well, sorta.
So

Ye

Im sorry if this aint rlly good enough.
_________________________________________________________

"HURRY UP, WE'RE ALREADY 30 MINUTES LATE IN CLASS."

"WAIT UP EUN, OH MY GOD." Junghyun yells running as well.

"Mrs. Lee is gonna fucking kill us and it's all because of you!" Eun hissed.

"I'm sorry! Not my fault the convenience store was that far away!"

"Your picky ass wanted to eat chicken instead of the school's curry."

"The lunch lady makes horrible curry. Why wouldn't I?" Junghyun chuckled.

"just hurry up! Oh my God."

Junghyun groaned, running up to their homeroom. He's sure as hell he's gonna get detention.

Again.

Yes, 10 years have passed. And Junghyun is now on his senior year. He's quite popular for his looks and personality, heck, he's one of the dancers in his school. But he's tardy, crams at every subject; as well as failing them too, and usually gets detention for his behavior.

Jungkook sure is tired of hearing his teachers rant about how he's so tardy and how detention is almost like his second homeroom. Jimin even gets a hearing of that as well.

Junghyun does try hard, but to be real, his subject's lessons aren't even that important to him. It's not like he'll need it all when he's 40.

Eun knocks on the door and opens it, stepping inside. "Sorry we're late Mrs. Lee!" [edited bc i accidentally wrote kim. My baaaddd]

"We promise we'll come back on time next time!" Junghyun bows

The whole class snickered at the two as Mrs. Lee drops her chalk on the chalk ledge. "You broke your record and is now 30 minutes late for class, Mr. Jeon. I hope you have a valid reason for this."

"Uhm.." Junghyun scratched his head, thinking of an excuse to slip off of this whole situation.

"As for you Mr. Wang?"

Eun flinches hearing his surname. "Uhm."

After standing there in silence, no words to explain their tardiness. Mrs. Lee finally spoke. "Detention after school." She grabbed two detention slips, writing down on it shortly before she handed it to each of them. "Jeez, Jeon. What am I to do with you?" She remarked after handing his.

Junghyun nervously chuckled accepting his slip and sighing right after he sat in his seat.

"Mom's gonna murder me when she hears about me getting detention." Eun whined.

"Sorry." Junghyun pats his friend's back. But not like he's too sincere, detention almost feels normal to him anyway. But Eun doesn't though.

Goody-two-shoes friend, Eun usually stops him from doing stupid shit to get him in detention on a daily basis.

A little while in the lesson, the speakers roared a loud sound of a mic being too near to a speaker shortly before there could be small thumps heard from it.

"Mrs. Lee, please excuse yourself to come to the principal's office."

Mrs. Lee glances at her wristwatch and gasps, "Oh!"