● F O R T Y N I N E ●

Y'all thought I forgot lolololol

But its short cuz I rushin, o lordy.

Btwwww my frieeennnddd Yoongo aGaIn, plS reAd Her stOriEs. (Shameless promo for a friend. Hi.)

Yall r gon love it. Promisseee
(nO mEDiA FoR NOw thO)

EnJoy.
_________________________________________________________

"Told you!"

Jimin gave a bitter smile when he saw Hyerin and Yoongi standing in front of him, well, I guess she was right. She did get Yoongi a lot more better in a day.

"Wow, okay. Good work." Jimin says, a hint of sarcasm in his tone. Hyerin purses her lips and leave quickly, leaving them alone.

He turns to Yoongi with a wide smile. "Well.. Good thing you're better now."

"Yeah." Yoongi smiled back.

"So.." Jimin says, swaying himself by his feet. "Uh.. Do you mind if we go out for dinner tonight?" He asks blushing. Now, Jimin's been waiting for a proper date with Yoongi. But of course, they couldn't because of how Yoongi's busy with work. But now that Yoongi's having one day off from being 'sick', he thought it'd be a good idea to do it now.

That is until Yoongi responded with, "Ah.. Sorry, Jiminie. I promised Hyerin I'd show her around today."

Jimin's heart suddenly felt heavy and sank down his stomach. "I-I see." Jimin smiled, but it's still evident that he's quite disappointed. "Go ahead."

Yoongi sighs and pulled him in an embrace, "Don't worry, next week is when I'm free! We'll go, I promise!"

Jimin nods slowly and hugged him back.

And Jimin was left at home, surfing through boring channels in their room.

"Jesus, Hyerin's always in the way." Jimin muttered as he changed the channels continuously. "I should be in some fancy dinner place by now, but nope! He's with Hyeeerrrin." He rolls his eyes. He turned the T.V. off and stared at the blank white ceiling. He waits for Yoongi in their room alone until he fell asleep.

Yoongi came home a little late and just slipped under the covers with Jimin, kissing him goodnight.

1 week has passed.

"So Yoongi~ uh.. Wanna go on that date? You told me last week we'd go when you're free!" Jimin asks

"What- but you promised me we'd watch movies later night!" Hyerin frowns.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that." Yoongi cursed, "Uh.."

"But Yoongiiiii~~" Hyerin pouts trying to pull of her best aegyo. But the aegyo just looked disgusting to Jimin. "We were gonna watch our favorite movie!"

Yoongi sighed and puts an arm around Jimin, "Well.. How about we stay home and watch movies instead, yeah? Like a movie date."

Jimin raised an eyebrow "But with her?"

Yoongi chuckled, "yeah, I guess."

Jimin's hand balled into fists but he remained calm and smiled, "sure, okay."

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asks "well.. We can always--"

"No, it's fine." Jimin spat walking upstairs. Hyerin could be heard chuckling softly at the background, but somehow Yoongi didn't hear this.

"Oh crap we forgot popcorn!" Hyerin suddenly says when Jimin was just about to start the movie.

"Seriously?" Yoongi asks

"We always used to do that, Yoon!" She chuckled "Wait, I'll go get--"

Suddenly, Hyerin's phone ringed. She looked at the contact and her expression suddenly became serious. "Uhm.. Hey Yoongi, can you get the popcorn instead. I'll just take this call." She said as she made her way out. Yoongi groans and stood up to go to the kitchen,

"SEOKJINNNNN, I NEED POPCORN." Yoongi yells

"oOOH POPCORN--"

"Go back to your post, Taehyung."

Hyerin walks out to the backyard and accepts the call.

"Hyerin?"

"Uncle YoonSoo, you finally called." She smirked.

_________________________________________________________

Im on a rush, sorry.

But I'll update on Wednesday cuz like.. Christmas break.
Plus this was too short HAH.

Okai bai <3

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: