● N I N E T Y T H R E E ●

Start from the beginning

"Bring him in Jeongguk." She calls. A sigh was heard before Jeongguk was seen first pulling Jimin inside by his handcuffs behind his back. He tried pulling himself away from Jeongguk but the younger was way more stronger than him.

'Jeongguk you fucking bastard.' Yoongi thought.

"Yoongi!" Jimin cried,

"Let him go!" He demanded, but Hyerin did nothing but chuckle. "Maybe this can change your mind." She taunts holding out her hand gun from her belt.

She aims the gun directly at Jimin's head from where she was standing. "I know how to shoot a bullseye, Yoon-Yoon! Wanna see?"

Jeongguk could only lean forward to stop her before she points the gun at him, "Jeon keep a hold of him!"

"You wouldn't." Yoongi gaped,

"Oh, I would, baby. I would!" Hyerin batted her eyelashes at Yoongi~ staring at him in a cutesy way with those beady round eyes of hers.

"Stop it!"

"Now listen, Yoongi. I'm gonna ask you again." She says "Come with me and marry me, That's all I ask! Just say yes, baby! I'll let him go as soon as you say yes."

"What if I don't?"

Hyerin chuckled as her finger lingered around the gun's trigger, threatening to pull it back to shoot it's bullets. Jimin was in full fear as the gun remained pointed at him. One simple pull and his life is over. Literally.

"If I can't have you, no one can." She cites.

"Hyerin, fucking stop it! just let him go!"

"I'm serious, Yoongi." She giggled, "I'm really gonna pull the trigger."

Jimin was already crying silently, "Hyerin please just stop!"

"Hold him tight, Jeon." Hyerin ordered pulling the slide back on the gun without a struggle. A small click heard was sound before she pointed it at him.

"Hyerin you said you wouldn't--"

"I said hold him tight!" She yells.

Jeongguk gave her a look. He reached behind his back for a quick second before doing what he was told.

"J-Jeongguk-ah!" Jimin stuttered.

"Hyung.. Just close your eyes and it'll get overwith." He whispers

"Jeongguk I'll fucking die!" He choked out from his sobs,

"Do it." He says "Just trust me okay?"

"Hyerin I fucking swear don't!" Yoongi yells, but Hyerin ignored this.

"Here lies Park Jimin." She smirked.

Yoongi couldn't watch, he closed his eyes tightly, looking away. He yelled at her to stop.

But Hyerin ignored this.

He shut his eyes tighter than before, "Fine, I'll come with you!! Just stop i--"

He was finally interrupted by a gun shot. A loud gunshot, that made Yoongi's very heart felt like it stopped right there.

He froze. He just.. Frozed, that was it.

It's over.

She shot him, she actually shot him.

He's gone. He thought

Yoongi couldn't look at the scene in front of him, he refused to. He couldn't even bare seeing his jimin's corpse on the ground. But he couldn't stop imagining the scene which was pointless. His head dripping a crimson red as he lifelessly laid on the ground. It was horrible, he wished this was a nightmare. The most horrible nightmare he had ever had. A nightmare that might never want him to sleep again.

He heard Jimin yell. "H-Hyerin!"

His eyes opened wide, hearing Jimin's voice. Something he was so shocked to actually hear. He heard someone's gun dropping as he quickly looked forward and saw Hyerin crouching down. Her hand clutched on her stomach as blood seeped out her shirt.

Jeongguk walked over and picked up the gun she dropped. "Not today, Hyerin."

_________________________________________________________

cHONG! JOJUN! BALSA!

*dances alone at 4 am*
Dunno if yall expected that lame twist- lol.

Btw Its a spcial dae tmrrow anjsinshbtsyvs

N on tuesday ||hAPPY 4th tO OUR 7 IDIOTS.

SknsinshsihsugstugsbiynjoxnjHhhhhhh

I didnt hate this chapter, but i didnt like it too l m a o

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: