Chapter 29

Starr POV

I was now laying on my back screaming and crying for help but they still continued arguing over the loud music. I could see the dark blood on my dress.

"How about all y'all shut the fuck up!" I heard King yell.

"King!" I cried out in so much pain. They all rushed over to me.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Des screamed.

"Call 911!" Ray yelled.

I held my stomach in pain. I hope my babies are okay! Please let my babies be okay!

*

*

*

*

I woke up in a all white hospital room with all my friends around me. I didn't see King though.

"Hey." I said trying to sit up.

"Naw lay back down." Des said. I noticed she stood on the opposite side of the room from Ray.

"Where King?" I asked.

"He talking to the doctors." Ray rubbed his head.

"Sooooo what the fuck happened?" I winced in pain.

Before they could answer King and the doctor walked in.

"Hello Mrs. Starr." The beautiful doctor smiled. She was this bubbly blonde lady.

"What happened to me. Just tell me straight up." I said.

"Well your baby girl is in good health." She smiled. Everybody in the room dropped their heads.

"Uh okay. What about my baby boy?" I frowned prepared for the worst.

"Well we only got a heart beat from one and that was the girl." She said.

"What?!" I began to cry. King wrapped his arms around me.

"Calm down baby. You don't want to have another miscarriage." He whispered in my ear.

"It's called Vanishing twin syndrome. The fetal tissue is absorbed by the other twin, placenta, or mother. This gives the appearance of a 'vanishing twin'." She explained to me.

My blood began to boil. I'm beyond pissed off.

"How the fuck does a baby vanish?! That shit ain't normal!" King snapped at the small petite lady.

"Stop yelling at her." I mumbled.

My poor baby boy won't even have a chance to walk this earth. But I'm fine knowing he's dancing with the angels. I felt a hot tear hit my chest.

"Don't cry baby." King knelt down on his knees and buried his face in my arms.

"Y'all think y'all got problems and Starr just lost a baby boy!" Caleb snapped at Des and Ray.

Des cut her eyes at Ray and crossed her arms. There are no way those two are getting back together after Des put all that out at the club.

"I want to go home." I told the doctor.

"You can in the morning. But right now you need to calm down and rest. Try not to worry too much." She smiled.

"How am I supposed to do that? My baby just died. Then my other son was so anxious to meet baby Ashton." I let my warm tears hit the sheets.

"Do you know how it's gone feel to tell my son his little brother 'vanished'?" King put air quotes around vanished.

"Okay I understand but she really needs to rest." The doctor tried calming King.