Chapter 5

Starr POV

I'm sitting up here watching Kyrie and King play Madden on the PS3. They are so competitive. But Kyrie was kicking King's ass!

"Nigga you ain't bout it! I told you I was killing you." Kyrie said while concentrating on the game.

"Homie you ain't nothing but talk." King said. They talking to each other like they best friends. Kyrie made the last touch down and hopped up with joy.

"You owe me five dollars play boy." He said holding out his hand to King. And like a fool King gave him a five.

"How you learn to play like that?" King asked.

"Me and mama be playing against each other." He said.

"Straight up! When we were younger you would never play with me now you playing." He said.

"I actually like it too." I smirked.

"I could choke you." King said.

"Do it. You bad." I challenged. And like little kids we started wrestling.

"Let my ear go." He said while grabbing my hair.

"Naw." I pushed him causing him to fall to the couch. I sat on top of his stomach and put his leg in a lock.

"Say Starr is the baddest chick walking the streets of the west coast." I said.

"Hell naw. Say King own Starr." He said. I pushed his face down into the couch cushion.

"Say it!" I yelled. Kyrie just killed himself laughing.

"Starr own the west east south and north coast!" He yelled. I fell on the floor laughing. King is a punk.

"You a punk King." I laughed.

"And you a devil Starr." He said.

"Kyrie go upstairs and let me talk to your daddy." I told him.

"Aite. Don't fuck her too bad." Kyrie said.

"Boy watch your language!" King snapped. Kyrie laughed and jogged upstairs. I crawled on top of King on the couch and placed my head on his chest.

"Who we got to kill?" He asked.

"Kill? You want both of us in jail?" I traced his packs through his shirt.

"As long as we sharing a sell." He joked. I giggled.

"Ray, Des, and Caleb stopped by today." I looked up at him.

"What they want?" He asked.

"Wanted to check on me and Kyrie. Or so they say. I think they think I'm some type of depressed bitch or something." I said. King found that funny.

"Well are you?" He asked.

"Are you dead?" I joked.

"Naw punk." He said.

"Okay then."

"Y'all didn't sell me out did it?" He panicked.

"Hell naw. You know I got your back baby no matter what." I kissed his lips.

"They got mad and left." I added.

"What they mad at?!" He snapped.

"Because I don't want to spend Christmas with them." I said.

"Mane they gone be okay." He said kissing my lips.

"You know I been going a long time without getting none. I damn near died without your good good, girl." He smirked down at me.